34 Weeks: Things I Want to Remember.

1. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

December 3rd, 2015 at 2:28 pm

These last 6 weeks are going to fly by! Well, you saw my post of essential items from yesterday! Other than the basic essentials, those are it for me!

2. Kate Mitchell

December 3rd, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Wow 6 weeks?! That's CRAZY!

3. Kate

December 3rd, 2015 at 3:13 pm

I know how you feel–when we watched fall finales of our tv shows, they all said things like "returning in February" and I look at my husband and say "we'll have a baby when this show returns!!!" The Life of Bon and The Grits Blog are both great blogs to read, and they recently posted their essential baby items. I guess for some things, though, you don't really know until you've had the experience!

4. Joey @ Hodgespodges

December 3rd, 2015 at 3:23 pm

I am so obsessed with your view and tree! Also, I'm with you–six weeks doesn't seem long AT ALL. I'm a planner like you and think your lists are very, very smart!

5. P!nky

December 3rd, 2015 at 5:11 pm

34 weeks, wow! So exciting. And so stinking sweet about reading books to the belly :)!

6. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

December 3rd, 2015 at 5:30 pm

You read him his first book!!!!

7. nelle monaco

December 3rd, 2015 at 5:43 pm

awe, i love that you read to him!! yay to cozy and i would LOVE to see these lists!!!! šŸ™‚

December 3rd, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Oh wow 6 weeks!! I love that you guys read a book to him – so sweet <3

Green Fashionista

9. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

December 3rd, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Wow, your pregnancy has just flown by!! Your tree looks amazing as does the view out of that window!! 6 more weeks! Hooray!!

10. Candace Groberg

December 3rd, 2015 at 5:59 pm

I've never had a baby before so I don't have any advice on what items are a must have. But from watching my friends and sisters have babies, I think the best piece of advice is not to have any expectations. It's gonna be a learning experience, things may not go the way you planned, and you're gonna feel unsure – but it's still going to be amazing. Just take it one moment at a time, and don't worry about meeting any goals or expectations. xoxo

11. Megan Campbell

December 3rd, 2015 at 8:10 pm

I love the photo in this post. How beautiful is that view and to lay in bed and look out the window and a Christmas tree- so great! 6 weeks is no time at all! So glad you are feeling good about it

12. Everygoodthingblog by Melissa

December 3rd, 2015 at 10:07 pm

Ah so exciting!! I love that you guys read to him and that he was loving it. So precious.

December 3rd, 2015 at 11:21 pm

So sweet that y'all read a book to him! <3

14. Sarah Tucker

December 4th, 2015 at 2:14 am

So exciting!! Chris and I really need to get on some things because we keep thinking we have all this time, but time is FLYING! We have nothing for him…but then again, I'm really enjoying not being high strung about it!

15. Taylor Hoffman

December 4th, 2015 at 4:34 am

So sweet you read to him!! BTW, your view=amazing!!! Love the tree too!

16. Mar Ward

December 4th, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Wow, time sure is flying! I can't wait to start reading to our little one before he or she arrives. Building baby's library has been so fun, and has brought back a lot of memories from our childhood. It has also shown us how many terrible children's books there are out there lol

17. julie @ a hopeful hood

December 5th, 2015 at 12:12 am

OMG, our due dates are 2 weeks apart! I'm 32 weeks tomorrow. Can't wait to read up on all your pregnancy posts!

18. julie @ a hopeful hood

December 5th, 2015 at 12:14 am

And feel free to post your need/nice to have/want lists–I'm curious if there's anything I've forgotten!!

19. The Lady Okie

December 5th, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Woo! So exciting! It's crazy to think about adding a family member. Like, he's not here and then… He is!

20. katie // a touch of teal

December 6th, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Aw! I love that his first book is the Lion King! What a good one :]

xx katie // a touch of teal

21. Life's a shoe

December 7th, 2015 at 12:59 pm

This is so exciting! great post!

lifeisashoe

22. EdyeNicolesMakeup

December 7th, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Can't believe your already 34 weeks!! So excited for you! Happy holidays <3

December 16th, 2015 at 4:06 am

It's so cute that he moved so much while you guys read him a book.