My Favorite Christmas Traditions!

1. Melanie

December 4th, 2015 at 2:24 pm

I've only been to Dinsey/Universal once, but it's my goal to one year go when it's all decorated for Christmas and will definitely go see the Grinchmas!! It must be fun!!! Aww I hope you and your husband have a special day on the 23rd! =)

Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog:Toots + Dill

2. Brittany@TheLadyLawyer

December 4th, 2015 at 2:26 pm

The Grinch at Universal sounds so fun! Wish I lived closer to do it!

3. Kati Rose @ Constantly Seeking Wonder

December 4th, 2015 at 2:36 pm

I love that you two include a white chocolate peppermint mocha on your Black Friday plans. Sounds like a good idea šŸ™‚

4. Kate

December 4th, 2015 at 3:54 pm

I'm also lucky that my husband will go along with whatever I want to do! We love decorating the tree together. We got married in December, and our guestbook was christmas ornaments that our guests signed for us, so that makes putting the tree up really special.

5. Mattie @ Northwest Native

December 4th, 2015 at 3:57 pm

YES! I looove shopping on Christmas Eve! My parents are divorced, so we do Christmas Eve with my dad and Christmas day with my mom, and the siblings usually slack on presents for each other/the parents for one house or the other and usually end up having to go shopping at the mall (which is tiny and horrible there where my parents live!). I just love it!

December 4th, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Love all your traditions! And I've lived here for over 5 years and still haven't been to Grinchmas – that needs to change šŸ™‚

Green Fashionista

December 4th, 2015 at 6:04 pm

I love Christmas Eve, and our traditions for that day.

8. BLovedBoston

December 4th, 2015 at 6:35 pm

I have a tradition with my husband that we open one gift on x-mas eve and I make a breakfast casserole for the next morning šŸ™‚ xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

9. Sarah @ Cunningham Love Story

December 4th, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Love all of your Christmas traditions! Grinchmas at Universal sounds so fun! My husband & I have some special December traditions as well– we started dating & he proposed in December. I love this month! šŸ™‚

10. Emily

December 4th, 2015 at 7:42 pm

I love Christmas! Reading everyone's Christmas posts just get more even more excited then I already am about this season.

How fun that you get to celebrate your propose-iversary at Christmastime! That really is magical.

11. Lauren Honeycutt

December 4th, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Awww he proposed to you on the 23rd! I love that! <3 Maybe he should talk to my boyfriend lol

Lauren šŸ™‚
    ohheyilikethat.blogspot.com

December 4th, 2015 at 8:56 pm

I've never heard of Grinchmas, but it sounds so fun! I really want to go now. šŸ™‚

13. Vanessa C

December 4th, 2015 at 9:09 pm

The Christmas eve tradition at the mall is the most adorable thing ever!!! And Grinchmas sounds amazing!!!

14. Jess

December 5th, 2015 at 6:52 pm

That is really sweet. I want to find something similar to Grinchmas in Philadelphia.

15. katie // a touch of teal

December 6th, 2015 at 9:50 pm

I love reading about other people's traditions! My favorite day of the year is Christmas Eve and hanging out with my family :]

xx katie // a touch of teal

16. Jess

December 6th, 2015 at 11:14 pm

So many great traditions! They all sound like so much fun! šŸ™‚

17. Emily @ Ember Grey

December 6th, 2015 at 11:57 pm

šŸ™‚ Christmas traditions are the absolute best. We do "date week" the week or so before Christmas and it's my absolute fave. It always includes a fancy dinner one night and then a movie another night. It's going to be soooo fun with a little one next year!!! So excited for you!

18. The Rachael Way

December 7th, 2015 at 3:07 am

I love reading about Christmas traditions, and when I wrote the post about my own Christmas traditions it made me feel happy!!

19. Shea Sayers

December 7th, 2015 at 9:25 pm

I think these are great traditions, and I'm glad you found someone who loves Christmas as much as you do! Growing up, I always baked cookies with my mom during Christmas and we ate ham and cheese quiche on Christmas morning.

20. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

December 8th, 2015 at 1:35 am

Grinchmas looks like a great time. I can't get over the fact that you willing go to the mall on Christmas Eve!!

December 16th, 2015 at 4:10 am

I love your family's Christmas Eve tradition! That was so sweet!