14 Weeks: Things I Want to Remember.

1. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

July 16th, 2015 at 12:56 pm

This makes me smile! šŸ™‚ I'm so glad you are feeling okay! And that first time you hear the heartbeat, swoon! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

2. Morgan Sparks

July 16th, 2015 at 1:05 pm

So sweet! Isn't that heartbeat the most magical sound in the whole world?!

3. P!nky

July 16th, 2015 at 1:09 pm

I love the way you recapped your thoughts and feelings. i can only imagine what a feeling it is to be SOLELY responsible for someone.

4. nelle monaco

July 16th, 2015 at 1:34 pm

We did the blood test- the results came back in five days! šŸ™‚ yay!! We waited almost three weeks to find out with family and friends though. And I love how you have energy to make a list now- haha- sounds exactly like me! So excited for you!

5. Blake @ Thirteen Ninety Eight

July 16th, 2015 at 1:36 pm

So cute! and wow… 17 flights of stairs?!?! I'd probably pass out on flight #7. hahah

6. Caroline @ In Due Time

July 16th, 2015 at 1:48 pm

so sweet! xoxo

7. Nadine Lynn

July 16th, 2015 at 2:14 pm

I love that you are sharing things that you want to remember instead of the usual bumpdates. So cool!

8. Kristin DiCristofano

July 16th, 2015 at 2:15 pm

It really is such a surreal feeling knowing that you alone are responsible for taking care of that sweet babe for nine months. Congratulations, so excited for you!

9. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

July 16th, 2015 at 2:22 pm

I love that Instax pic! Very very cute! Congratulations again! You guys are going to be great parents! Welcome to the club! It is super fun!

10. Katie @ The Macarthurs Lately

July 16th, 2015 at 3:59 pm

The early days are so sweet! However you choose to document them, you'll be happy you did! šŸ™‚

July 16th, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Hurrah for an energy return and hearing the heartbeat!

12. IamSuperMelski

July 16th, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Wow! Congratulations! How exciting it must have been to hear your little one's heartbeat for the very first time!

13. Susan Stange

July 16th, 2015 at 10:09 pm

What an exciting time of life! I never have had ANY energy for the entire first trimester. I'm so glad that yours is coming back! You're going to be a great mama and Chris will be a wonderful dad!

14. Candace Shiflet

July 16th, 2015 at 11:07 pm

oh my gosh!! awh these are exciting moments šŸ™‚ I like this post vs the traditional "how much weight have you gained??!!!" haha cute and fun little memories!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

July 16th, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Yay for your energy coming back, and a picnic on the porch sounds fabulous šŸ˜€

July 17th, 2015 at 12:38 am

Seriously the way you write about even the most simple moments of every day life is just beautiful and inspiring. I can't express how happy I am for you. Your little is one lucky little baby to have beautiful you as a mom!

July 17th, 2015 at 1:07 am

Love your sweet little snippets. Go you, making six crockpot meals! That's impressive! šŸ™‚

18. Dani

July 17th, 2015 at 3:03 am

I'm the same amount of pregnant as you right now, and I can say that because we just "came out" with the news this week. I can't wait to follow along and see what you DO have to say šŸ™‚ I love that you're remembering those little moments, and not the supposedly milestone ones that baby books say you have to remember. Love it.

19. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

July 17th, 2015 at 1:46 pm

I love following along with these and I wish I and written a few more things down. I'll just blame it on lack of energy. Yay for getting yours back – I think week 14 was about the time I started getting mine back, too – and I would probably know that if I had written anything down. Yay for your sweet little! {And knowing the gender soon!!!!}

20. Emily @ Ember Grey

July 18th, 2015 at 11:43 pm

Love this post šŸ™‚ I look forward to following along in your sweet updates!

21. Let Us Wanderlust

July 19th, 2015 at 10:10 am

What a sweet idea to chronicle your memories and the things you don't want to forget like this. Congratulations to you both on the pregnancy! xx Carly

22. Rebecca Chapman

July 20th, 2015 at 2:01 am

Such sweet moments! I'm excited to hear if your little one is a boy or girl!

23. katie // a touch of teal

July 20th, 2015 at 2:29 am

Aw congratulations! I am excited to follow along your pregnancy journey!

xo katie // a touch of teal

24. Esther JuLee

July 20th, 2015 at 11:33 pm

congratulations!! I had no idea you guys were expecting. <3

25. Brittany Jean

July 22nd, 2015 at 3:56 am

So exciting!! Congratulations!!!

July 28th, 2015 at 4:39 am

I think I'm really going to enjoy your updates! šŸ™‚ That picture is so cute! And that date sounds so sweet. And the story about the heartbeat… that's amazing!