Embrace the Adventure.

1. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

July 15th, 2015 at 12:48 pm

It can be hard not to have a plan, especially when you're a planner…I'm the same way. But some of the fun in life is going with the flow and by the seat of your pants. Sometimes I get anxiety over not knowing what's coming, but I have learned to let loose a little. No matter what, your journey will be amazing…you're bringing a baby in to this world. SO EXCITING, XO!

2. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

July 15th, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Yessss to your outlook on everything. I'm such a planner too but maybe some of the best things in life aren't planned? That's what I'm crossing my fingers for, anyway.

3. P!nky

July 15th, 2015 at 1:00 pm

What a beautiful adventure to embrace!

4. Lindsay Latimer

July 15th, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I'm a planner too and I'd have all the same questions! But it will all fall into place- you may pull your hair out but it will be worth it! I always think that God likes to throw us planners a curveball to show us who is really in control. šŸ˜‰

5. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

July 15th, 2015 at 1:56 pm

I think God is laughing with you because God is all about endgame and the endgame for all of us is pretty dang awesome. šŸ™‚

6. Katie @ The Macarthurs Lately

July 15th, 2015 at 2:03 pm

You'll be fine. I promise! Baby's don't need much! We think they need a ton, but in all honesty – they need a bed, a car seat, and something to feed them with. All the other stuff is fluff! You'll learn so much about each other in the next 9 months! {I can't speak for the actual coming of the baby.. as I'm still waiting for that portion of my own adventure!}

7. Caroline @ In Due Time

July 15th, 2015 at 2:13 pm

This is so true!!!! It's okay to not know!!! My life would look SO different if plans would have gone how I wanted them to! Thankful that God ALWAYS provides while we wait on Him!

8. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

July 15th, 2015 at 2:35 pm

I too am a planner. When I first got pregnant, I started writing out extensive budgets and plans for the next two years (where we too do not know where we will be living or what type of job my husband will have) But with a baby, all those plans have to go out the window. And it's the best thing ever šŸ™‚ Be happy and live this life together, everything will work out, worrying about it changes nothing. You have been given a great gift!

9. Britt Hanson

July 15th, 2015 at 3:22 pm

I love your out look on this! Good for you! I'm so excited for you šŸ™‚

July 15th, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Love this, and it's definitely true! It's hard when we usually plan out every last detail to leave it all in God's hands. He always knows what's best for us, and His plans far surpass ours šŸ™‚

11. Kaeleen Stone

July 15th, 2015 at 8:09 pm

Love this! Back in high school if you had told me this is where my life would be right now, I'd laugh. (or cry, ha) But sometimes the best things in life aren't planned, at least not by us.
    CONGRATULATIONS, Chelsea šŸ™‚

12. Melissa Blake

July 15th, 2015 at 8:40 pm

I need to adopt your attitude. I can be terrified of the unknown sometimes…I need to learn to let go, even if only just a little. Thanks for the inspiration!

July 15th, 2015 at 8:48 pm

I totally understand your feelings, but you're right, God knows what's best, and it will all turn out the way it should. I felt like I was dragged kicking and screaming to Chicago, but so far, it's not too bad. šŸ™‚

14. Nadine Lynn

July 15th, 2015 at 9:44 pm

I have a feeling that you are right, this is going to be one exciting, unplanned change! I feel like we are never given things that we can't handle..so you guys are going to have it all figured out when the time comes.

15. Karen Peterson

July 15th, 2015 at 9:52 pm

I love this! And I'm so happy and excited for you. And I know things will work out because they always do when they have to.

16. Candace Shiflet

July 15th, 2015 at 10:54 pm

omgomg yayyyy i'm late on the train but CONGRATS girl!!! that is so exciting! and unknowns can be so scary but also kind of exciting because you know all these changes that happen will be for the better!! can't wait to see your bump grow!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

17. katie // a touch of teal

July 16th, 2015 at 2:40 am

YOU GO GIRL! Sometimes you just have to take life by the reins.

xo katie // a touch of teal

18. Kim Matheson

July 16th, 2015 at 5:49 am

Babies tend to fit into not-plans pretty remarkably. šŸ™‚ As long as they have a cuddle buddy, something to eat and somewhere to sleep, things are golden.

So psyched for you and your fellah, lady! šŸ™‚ It will come out roses and that Little will be so amazing and so loved. šŸ™‚

19. Daleian

July 16th, 2015 at 11:13 am

I know nothing about babies but as a planner myself, I know how hard it can be to embrace the adventure… it can also be so amazing!
    I'm so happy for you! Good luck! šŸ™‚

20. M

July 16th, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Congrats on the baby! Let's just say this is the best time to test out some of that spontaneity. Wing it, but plan a little as well. Your life sounds like it's exciting, not stressful.

-M
    The Life of Little Me

July 18th, 2015 at 4:49 am

You are always Miss Positive Sunshine Embrace Adventure and seriously I love that about you. Life is about the crazy unexpected turns, it's the adventures we look back on and cherish. Your life is taking a new turn and parts of it will be scary and unplannable but it's going to be beautiful! Can't wait to read more about your journey Chelsea!

22. Esther JuLee

July 20th, 2015 at 11:35 pm

I used to be a planner too.. but I keep relearning that life doesn't always end up the way you plan it out to be.. and I'm really grateful for the adventures it brings along the way. šŸ™‚ I'm so excited for what's ahead for you two!

23. Esther JuLee

July 20th, 2015 at 11:36 pm

well.. 3. šŸ™‚

July 28th, 2015 at 4:36 am

I've learned over the years that even if you have a plan, life doesn't always (usually doesn't) go that way…and I've never had a twist in plans like yours! šŸ™‚ You have a great outlook on it, though. It's going to be an adventure and I'm looking forward to reading what's ahead for you and your family! šŸ™‚

25. Leah Van Ert

August 4th, 2015 at 5:06 pm

I'm so loving your perspective on your situation! Sometimes God just has other plans that we've just got to go with. I bet a year from now you'll be thinking, "How did we ever live without this little one?" <3