Reverse Bucket List

1. The Lady Okie

August 31st, 2013 at 3:40 pm

I love it! So glad you made a list šŸ™‚ You've done some awesome things. I love One Republic! Also, on my real bucket list is to eat at a famous chef's restaurant. Very cool! I hope making your list made you realize all the awesome things you have to be thankful for. That's what it did for me!

2. Rachel

August 31st, 2013 at 6:43 pm

You've done a lot of cool things! I really like your rainbow hair!

The Random Writings of Rachel

3. Gwyneth Genevieve

September 1st, 2013 at 12:59 am

What a fantastic idea! And SO much less depressing than listing all the things I'll never do, haha. LOVE the picture of your rainbow hair, and that silly alien mini golf!

I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog… You should totally check it out! http://bit.ly/14heCer

4. Anonymous

September 1st, 2013 at 6:24 am

I like this idea! I agree that bucket lists can prevent people from treasuring what they have already done. I don't care for them because I think the pressure to finish each thing can cause you to rush through them, just to be able to cross them off the list. Then you don't really enjoy them.

5. Tiffany Khyla

September 1st, 2013 at 6:48 am

I love this idea of a reverse bucket list! It looks like you did a lot of awesome things. That's so fun about your father/daughter dance. And you've done a lot of good things for the world. Truly an inspiration.

6. Anonymous

September 2nd, 2013 at 5:21 pm

What a great idea! And such a beautiful life you've had! Great way to appreciate those special moments!

7. Megan Westmoreland

September 4th, 2013 at 2:28 pm

i love all of these. and still waiting to go get those tats for real.

8. ilene @ muchloveilly

September 4th, 2013 at 3:00 pm

i love this idea so much. might have to steal!
    and girl, you continue to amaze me to our similarities…dad and i did a mix of dances for our father/daughter dance too! wasn't that so much more fun?!

9. Charlotte Hayes

September 9th, 2013 at 1:49 am

Oh my goodness, I LOVE THIS IDEA! Woah, you really have done so much, great way to remember and commemorate it all!

<3, Charlotte

10. Anonymous

September 9th, 2013 at 5:51 am

What a great idea!! I might have to steal it šŸ™‚ It looks like you have done some great things.

11. Daisy L

September 27th, 2013 at 6:01 pm

I climbed that same lighthouse! I didn't see any wasps but it was too windy to do anything but stop sweating and climb back down. šŸ™‚ lol Great blog!!!

12. Zalika

December 12th, 2013 at 12:38 pm

This is a fabulous idea. I am definitely gona try it. You've had an amazing life an d these pictures say it all. I just found your blog today and I love it. New follower šŸ™‚