Talk about good things.

1. amber kanady

August 28th, 2013 at 3:31 pm

preach it, sistah! reminds me of proverbs 16:24: "kind words are like honey ā€” sweet to the soul and healthy for the body."

2. Chevron andLace

August 28th, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I am a firm believer that if we take time to get to know someone well enough, we will eventually grow to like, and then love them. I suppose that's why we say good things about people we know well and sometimes speak ill of those we don't. So I guess what I'm saying is, be willing to take the time to get to know someone so you can understand why they are the way they are, or, if you don't want to get to know them, leave them alone. Although I'm sure Miley is a somewhat decent person inside, I have to say, her behavior was kind of disgusting, and that's all I'm saying.

Sue//Chevron and Lace
    suedrew.blogspot.com

3. Amanda

August 28th, 2013 at 4:17 pm

I didn't watch the awards. 1) because I don't have cable and 2) because I forgot they were even on that night. Waste of time. I think I was reading a book that night.

4. Rebekah

August 28th, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am getting pretty tired of hearing about it as well, but you had some great points. I couldn't agree with you more. šŸ™‚

5. Holly

August 29th, 2013 at 12:15 am

Good thoughts and positive words make you happier…I'm all about the happy! šŸ™‚

6. Anonymous

August 29th, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Absolutely!! So many good things in this world šŸ™‚ We have to learn (as a society) to look at the good stuff and focus on those things. Thanks for the reminder!

7. Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

August 29th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Great reminder to keep it positive! šŸ™‚

xo
    Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

8. Corin

August 29th, 2013 at 11:20 pm

Thanks for this. After spending a good portion of my Monday "discussing" her performance I was sitting at the table that night and had a huge gut check moment. I felt just wrong for how much of my time I spent on judging her. I felt almost sick to my stomach and decided then and there I wouldn't utter another word about it. And how do I teach my almost 13 yr old that stuff like that (she didn't see it) doesn't get you the right kind of attention when I spend so much time, energy, and breath giving it attention?

9. Anonymous

August 30th, 2013 at 6:38 pm

I like this!! We should definitely start doing this. šŸ™‚