Pay Attention to The Little Joys.

1. Cynthia Hoyt

March 3rd, 2016 at 2:09 pm

I love this thought! It's so important to appreciate and love the little things, it truly makes you appreciate the greater things that come your way!

Cynthia

2. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

March 3rd, 2016 at 2:18 pm

So true. And in the end, those little things are what we will hold on to the most, the things that take up the most room in our hearts. Today I'm holding onto baby smiles in the morning, even though I want nothing more than to go back to bed.

3. Melanie

March 3rd, 2016 at 2:26 pm

I think I might have to dig out my VCR because I have Princess Diaries on VHS!! Such a great movie and such a great message today dear! The little things are the best!!! =)

Have a great day lady! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

4. P!nky

March 3rd, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Love this, love this, love this. I've been storing up quite moments with my husband and family as we start our new adventure. I know when I'm lonely in a new place I"ll want those shining starts in my pocket. What a beautiful post.

5. Emily S (Em Busy Living)

March 3rd, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I love this!

6. Sparkles and Lattes

March 3rd, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Thank you for the reminder. And I love that song. I am now singing it. Thanks for making me smile today.

7. emily @ a little bit of emily

March 3rd, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I love thinking of the little joys like this…we sang that song in elementary school. Loved it!

8. Eline Punt

March 3rd, 2016 at 4:38 pm

I love this idea! Lately life has been full of bad moments, but sometimes a little sunshine peaks through the clouds and everything is good again for a moment or two. We need to stop dwelling on the bad stuff and start remembering the good stuff. Xx

9. Audrey Louise

March 3rd, 2016 at 4:40 pm

I love The Princess Diaries- especially the second one šŸ™‚ This is a great thought- I'm always thinking of the bad things but it'd be nice to fall asleep remembering the great events from the day!

10. Ashley @ The Wandering Weekenders

March 3rd, 2016 at 6:25 pm

I love The Princess Diaries! You're so right about trying to remember all of the small things that always give us so much joy because you never know when you might want to remember them.

11. Myra

March 3rd, 2016 at 6:30 pm

I love this! I've been trying to remember to find all the little joys every day — even when it's all chaotic & crazy!

12. Kristen

March 3rd, 2016 at 6:49 pm

So cute! I feel like your blog is always so positive! Love it! šŸ™‚

13. Emily Woodard

March 3rd, 2016 at 7:04 pm

I love all of the little joys you named. "The perfect combination of sunshine and a good breeze" is my favorite. Such an important reminder to be present and enjoy the little things.

14. Alexandra Bee Blog

March 3rd, 2016 at 7:08 pm

This is such a great reminder! I read ALL the Meg Cabot Princess books and loved the movie, too!

15. LJC

March 3rd, 2016 at 7:11 pm

Perfectly said, Chelsea!

16. Rachel Nelson

March 3rd, 2016 at 9:01 pm

This is so good! I love those movies:) I've been focusing on the little things and the little steps lately as well and it has brought so much joy back into my life! Keep saving up those happy moments for those rainy days!

17. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

March 4th, 2016 at 1:25 am

Love that movie–especially because of her name šŸ˜‰ I try and remember the little things too, like catching a great sunrise on my drive to work or making it out in time to see a perfect sunset, and getting to be home some days to greet Ethan when he gets off the bus–things like that are priceless to me!

18. Annessa Smith @ Seeking Sunshine

March 4th, 2016 at 9:48 am

Such a great post. I am also a huge Princess Diaries fan and love this song. I always try and find at least one or two things from the day that were special to me. Always helps!

Annessa

19. Emilie

March 4th, 2016 at 10:23 am

I love this! Finding the positive is the best way to live life! Bad things happen and they're easy to notice, but the second you start seeing the sunshine, life feels a little better. šŸ™‚

20. The Lady Okie

March 4th, 2016 at 12:35 pm

This is so true! Good reminder. ALSO, unrelated but when are you going to post part 2 of the birth story???? Did you and I just missed it like a dork?

21. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)

March 4th, 2016 at 1:57 pm

I love that movie, song, and your post today! We must enjoy the little things in life!

22. EdyeNicolesMakeup

March 6th, 2016 at 10:22 pm

I couldn't agree more, Chelsea! Life is about cherishing every moment <3

Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

23. Southern Komfort Blog

March 7th, 2016 at 4:36 pm

There's so much truth to finding the little things in life to hang onto – they make each day wonderful (and bearable sometimes, ha)!

March 11th, 2016 at 5:44 pm

I love this! It's so true. We need to enjoy every moment… even the little things.