Who Do You Want to Be This Year?

1. Erin Zauner

January 15th, 2016 at 2:15 pm

this is a great way of looking at our goals! I think that's what drove me to my word of the year, intention. I want to be the type of person that people can count on and can be sure how much I care about them by how I treat them.

2. Emily

January 15th, 2016 at 2:41 pm

I love this kind of revisit to resolutions. Fifteen days into the month and this is a great way to look at things.

Eeeeeeeek for baby!

3. Audrey Louise

January 15th, 2016 at 3:05 pm

I won't lie… every time your blog gets a little quiet I think, 'OH MY GOSH SHE'S HAVING A BABY NOW!' and then I check your Twitter & Instagram for confirmation. #creeperalert Haha. I love the point of this post, though. We absolutely know what we're capable of and it's a great way to look at self-improvement!

4. Melanie

January 15th, 2016 at 3:30 pm

I want to be a good wife and on my way to being a mother. I'm not pregnant yet but it's my goal to start the process. I want to be a caring person and a good listener too! =)

Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

5. Ashley LaMar

January 15th, 2016 at 4:34 pm

I try to keep this perspective on things too. Since we as people are constantly evolving I try to make sure I'm evolving in a way I am cognizant of so I become a person I like and intended to be.

6. Sarah Tucker

January 15th, 2016 at 4:44 pm

I can't wait to see him!! Come on baby!

7. Jenny

January 15th, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Love this! It's a great thought to ponder on today. And how exciting to be expecting a sweet baby. Congrats!

January 15th, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Love this! It's definitely some great food for thought and so true! And how exciting that you may be welcoming little man this weekend <3

Green Fashionista

9. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

January 15th, 2016 at 6:10 pm

I am journaling about this very thing right now. So excited that you are meeting your guy!

10. Kate

January 15th, 2016 at 6:16 pm

I've been thinking about you and am excited to hear the big news when it happens!

11. Southern Komfort Blog

January 15th, 2016 at 6:25 pm

I've never heard it posed this way – definitely made me stop and think! Hoping your little man has made his debut or is about to!

12. Emily S (Em Busy Living)

January 15th, 2016 at 6:59 pm

I love this way of looking at things. Personal goals are so much more achievable than just regular old goals, like the ones you mentioned. Taking time to invest in ourselves is often last on our lists, but should be at the top!

13. Shea Sayers

January 15th, 2016 at 8:13 pm

Good luck with everything! If your little guy has already arrived, I hope everything went smoothly. If not, I wish you the best for when the time comes!
    I loved thinking about New Year's goals this way, because I typically think about what I want to DO instead. This was a good mental shift and it's worth thinking about for sure!

January 15th, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Such a good way to look at setting goals for yourself! Can't wait for baby Jack news! šŸ™‚

15. Kait

January 16th, 2016 at 1:19 am

I love you, your blog and this post. I also love your baby that may not even be born yet..or may have been depending on when you read this! Goal setting is important to me and I like this perspective šŸ™‚

16. Shaunacey Bonneville

January 16th, 2016 at 4:22 am

great post!! hope your enjoying mommy-hood soon!!

Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

17. Jamie Bennett

January 16th, 2016 at 4:44 pm

I've been thinking about these types of questions a lot lately. I haven't put pen to paper, but you're post really resonated.

18. Karrine Beasley

January 16th, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Awwww I love that little disclaimer at the end! So excited for bub to arrive šŸ™‚
    Also this is a great post, I've actually been thinking about this lots lately and it's funny how once you work out who you want to be, big decisions become so much easier to make! šŸ™‚

19. Jess

January 17th, 2016 at 12:17 am

This is a great idea. I'm following the advice that even baby steps in the right direction are better than no steps.

20. Myra

January 18th, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Oh I love this post!

Also, super excited for your little one to arrive!! Ours finally joined us on Jan 13th and I can say, it is the most amazing thing ever once they are finally WITH you šŸ™‚ Sending you lots of wishes as the days tick down!