37 Weeks: Things I Want to Remember.

1. Audrey Louise

December 28th, 2015 at 2:46 pm

I love that you got some pregnancy cake! How exciting that you've made it full term and you're going to be parents to a baby boy ANY DAY NOW!! Yay! Sounds like your Christmas (eve) was a special one!

2. Kate Mitchell

December 28th, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Eek! Can't believe you're full term already! Congratulations, but I don't know what for šŸ˜‰

3. Shaunacey Bonneville

December 28th, 2015 at 3:31 pm

yay 37 weeks!!! so exciting!!
    sounds like a lovely Christmas Eve, we went for a walk with the kids to see the lights!

Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

4. Emily

December 28th, 2015 at 3:34 pm

So close!! I love that you've kept up week to week with things you want to remember. It's going to be so fun to look back on these memories once you got Baby Jack in your arms!

5. Kelsey Thrush

December 28th, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Congrats pretty girl! I loved your little Christmas Eve stories and you should absolutely try the funny trick on strangers šŸ™‚ And then of course laugh with them!

Kelsey | a balancing peach

6. BLovedBoston

December 28th, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Looks like a seriously yummy cake!! Home stretch now! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

7. Sarah Tucker

December 28th, 2015 at 6:06 pm

YUM! That looks so good! We went and looked at Christmas lights and I had the same thoughts…next year will be so different!

8. Southern Komfort Blog

December 28th, 2015 at 7:14 pm

My goodness time has flown!! I would so die of laughter if you calmly asked someone what they were talking about when saying congrats. Too funny!

9. Kate

December 28th, 2015 at 7:19 pm

So close! How exciting and terrifying!

10. Mattie @ Northwest Native

December 28th, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Ahhh he'll be here so soon! So happy for you! šŸ™‚

11. Lindsay Latimer

December 28th, 2015 at 8:44 pm

So close! I'm thrilled you had a great Christmas week! Countdown is on!

December 28th, 2015 at 9:43 pm

Yay for full term! It would be so hilarious if you pretended to be confused with a stranger!

13. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

December 29th, 2015 at 12:04 am

Holy cow, baby Jack could come anytime now…that is seriously awesome! I would also love to hear about when you confuse a stranger, because that too would be awesome šŸ˜‰ Enjoy every second!

December 29th, 2015 at 12:13 am

I cannot believe you're so close. I'm very excited for you!

15. Jacqui German

December 29th, 2015 at 2:02 am

that dessert, omg. hooray for 37 weeks!!

16. Shannon Jenkins

December 29th, 2015 at 2:54 am

Aw so cute! Thats amazing you got a pregnancy cake! Sounds like you had a great Christmas too!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

17. Emily Woodard

December 29th, 2015 at 3:37 am

I would have never thought that so many strangers would offer their congratulations like that. But, if that means chocolate cake, then bring it on!

18. Chelsea Olivia

December 29th, 2015 at 8:34 am

37 weeks! SO SOON!!! I'm so excited for you! xoxo

19. Amy

December 29th, 2015 at 11:26 am

Your little guy will be here before you know it! So exciting!

20. Susan Stange

December 29th, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Haha! I need to find out where you're going out to eat. I want free chocolate! Glad you guys are taking advantage of the time you have together, just the two of you. Adding a little one to the mix makes life even better and more exciting, but cherish this time, too! Can't wait for your babe to come!

Sue's News || Sue

21. Shea Sayers

December 30th, 2015 at 3:17 am

Aww, that's so sweet you got a free dessert! 37 weeks, that's so exciting! I always wanted to respond with something like that too when I was super pregnant with my little guy… just to see the look on someone's face. Never braved it though!

January 2nd, 2016 at 2:57 am

I love the story about the cake! And I'd love to hear about it if you do ask someone what they're saying Congrats for. I don't know if I'd be able to work up the nerve to do it, though. šŸ™‚