Just Us: Our Thanksgiving.

1. LJC

November 25th, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Chelsea, I hope you & Chris (& Gatsby & Baby Jack) have the most amazing day. Have fun shopping, cooking & spending every moment together. This is a great tradition you two started. I know you will do this for many, many years to come. Each year, there'll be more & more memories added. Enjoy every second of them!

2. LJC

November 25th, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family! I will definitely be telling my best friend, partner in life, how I feel about him this Thanksgiving!

November 25th, 2015 at 2:10 pm

I love this tradition! Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving today and tomorrow.

4. Kate

November 25th, 2015 at 2:21 pm

That sounds so lovely! I'm also thankful for having such a loving, supportive family, an amazing husband, and a healthy baby on the way! Happy Thanksgiving!

5. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

November 25th, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Sounds like a great way to celebrate. I hope you and Chris have a beautiful holiday together.

6. Megan Campbell

November 25th, 2015 at 3:57 pm

What a great idea to celebrate the day before with just the two of you. PS Whole Foods has the COOLEST stuff (to buy one time a year) šŸ˜‰ Have a great Thanksgiving!

7. Emily

November 25th, 2015 at 4:03 pm

What a fun tradition!! It's out first Thanksgiving alone this year, and I'm actually kind of looking forward to it and the new traditions we create as our own family.

You are glowing in that picture up there! And not only because there's gold everywhere šŸ™‚

8. Bubba and Dani Workman

November 25th, 2015 at 4:04 pm

What a wonderful idea!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

9. Lindsay Latimer

November 25th, 2015 at 6:27 pm

I love this tradition! Hope you two have the best day. Happy Thanksgiving!

10. Erica @ Whimsical September

November 25th, 2015 at 6:31 pm

LOVE this precious tradition!

11. Rachel Gault

November 25th, 2015 at 6:34 pm

Such a nice tradition! Hope you two have a great Thanksgiving!

12. Lisa

November 25th, 2015 at 7:09 pm

I love the idea of a personal Thanksgiving! I also love the kudos you give to Christopher – it's very heartwarming!

November 25th, 2015 at 8:42 pm

I love your personal Thanksgiving tradition! Happy Thanksgiving to you two! šŸ™‚

November 25th, 2015 at 9:26 pm

I completely adore this tradition. I'm copy cat-ing it to the best of my ability. Have a very happy thanksgiving both tonight and tomorrow.

15. Everygoodthingblog by Melissa

November 25th, 2015 at 10:09 pm

What a fun tradition Chelsea! This year will be our first Thanksgiving with just my husband and I and no family. We're looking forward to cooking at home together. Hope your Thanksgiving is super special!

16. katie // a touch of teal

November 25th, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! I love your WH traditions!

xx katie // a touch of teal

17. Kaitlyn Danielle

November 25th, 2015 at 10:17 pm

We all have so much be thankful for. Counting my blessings, happy thanksgiving!

Kaitlyn @ Kaitlyn-Danielle.blogspot.com

18. Kate Mitchell

November 25th, 2015 at 11:48 pm

You guys are so great. I love this tradition so much.

19. Ashley @ The Wandering Weekenders

November 26th, 2015 at 12:23 am

I love that y'all have your own tradition of cooking dinner together just the two of you the day before Thanksgiving! What a great way to celebrate the holiday without all the chaos. Plus going to Whole Foods and acting rich is a lot of fun too!

November 26th, 2015 at 1:18 am

Love your tradition! Taking a few moments amidst the craziness of the holiday to be with your significant other and just be thankful is a wonderful idea <3

Green Fashionista

21. Lena Elise

November 26th, 2015 at 2:39 am

What a beautiful tradition! I have never heard of anyone doing this before but what a special way of keeping the holiday special and intimate between you an your spouse! Hopefully Will and I can do this next year! Whole Foods and all! šŸ™‚

Sending love and thanks to you Chelsea!

22. Wings for Liberty

November 26th, 2015 at 10:36 am

I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving day, it seems like such a beautiful holiday šŸ™‚

Fashionably,
    Patricia

23. Hannah Bee

November 27th, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Beautiful thoughts and words, Chelsea!! That sounds like such a fun tradition! My husband and I love picking out fancy meal ideas and cooking together, too! So glad you have such a wonderful man to do life with! šŸ™‚

24. Niki

November 30th, 2015 at 2:11 am

I know exactly how you feel! This was my first Thanksgiving as a wife and one of the things I am most thankful for is getting to marry my best friend. I love that you guys have your own Thanksgiving day traditions. I would love to host the dinner each year but … that might have to wait until we own a house Lol.

25. Southern Komfort Blog

December 1st, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Such a sweet picture! Hope your thanksgiving was fabulous šŸ™‚

26. Emily @ Ember Grey

December 3rd, 2015 at 12:53 am

šŸ™‚ Sounds like a PERFECT tradition! I'm so excited for you guys!