Fall Traditions You Should Try This Year.

1. Kelci Lately

October 5th, 2015 at 1:07 pm

I love all of these ideas! I had no idea you could make all your favorite Halloween candy! I love peanut butter cups so I'll have to give those a try! I also love the one on one thanksgiving! Family holidays can be so chaotic! My boyfriend and I always spend thanksgiving morning together watching the parade and I make a yummy breakfast that way we have some alone time before the craziness sets in!

2. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

October 5th, 2015 at 2:11 pm

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday and it was the PERFECT day…amazing weather and so much fun. I love the idea of a personal Thanksgiving. We host Thanksgiving every year, and while I love it…it's very hectic. A night for just the 2 of us to enjoy it is a great idea. Thanks Chelsea!

3. Kate

October 5th, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Love these ideas, especially the Whole Foods dinner 🙂 We always try to watch Hocus Pocus at least once, accompanied by some chocolate and wine (although no wine for me this year).

4. nelle monaco

October 5th, 2015 at 2:56 pm

such great idea… and all about a whole foods and candy party- maybe together?! haha – you are so cute and i love these. and def. need to getaway and spend a date together. ♥

5. Jackie @ A Better Me

October 5th, 2015 at 3:07 pm

I kinda want to take my dog with me to a pumpkin patch now.

6. Life with Lolo

October 5th, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I love the idea of a candy making party! It would be so fun to do with a bunch of girlfriends. Also I am determined to make it to a pumpkin patch this year – we didn't last year and I was so sad!

October 5th, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Okay I LOVE the idea of a personal thanksgiving with just your significant other…so so cute! I have to adopt that tradition. I've never made candy before but that would be such a fun party to have with friends! Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas girl!

8. Rachel Gault

October 5th, 2015 at 5:19 pm

So many fun ideas! The fall dates are my favorite!

October 5th, 2015 at 5:38 pm

You can make gummy worms? Girl, you just made my day with this knowledge! Haha. I love the idea of a personal Thanksgiving. We won't be able to see family for Thanksgiving this year (Chris is working. Boo.), but I would love for us to pick a day when he's off and do this! 🙂

October 5th, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Love the candy party idea! And yessss to a personal Thanksgiving! My mom started doing this a few years ago, and it's so much more special sometimes <3

Green Fashionista

11. Jackie Hogston

October 5th, 2015 at 7:36 pm

I love the personal Thanksgiving idea! Sometimes the holiday is so crazy busy we forget to stop and truly give thanks. I will definitely be trying that this year!

12. Kate Mitchell

October 5th, 2015 at 8:44 pm

These are all so great! I'm looking forward to starting fun traditions like these when I'm married/living with my future husband (whomever he is. Don't have him yet, but that's a minor detail).

13. VivianBishopxo

October 5th, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Candy party!? That sounds like so much fun! I am seriously loving the idea of a personal Thanksgiving. That sounds so sweet and fun. Great ideas.

14. Joey @ Hodgespodges

October 5th, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Yes! We celebrate Thanksgiving just the two of us. We started that about 4 years ago, and it's been bliss! The candy party sounds so fun, too!!

15. B @ The Sequin Notebook

October 5th, 2015 at 9:55 pm

I absolutely love the make your own candy party…how fun! The personal Thanksgiving is such a great idea too…I definitely want to try that with T this year 🙂

16. Rachel

October 5th, 2015 at 10:49 pm

I love the "make your own candy" party! That's such a fun idea and I bet it would work with little kids, in a modified version maybe.

17. Alli @ Allena Mistral

October 5th, 2015 at 10:55 pm

I love these! The make your own candy party is a fantastic idea!

18. katie // a touch of teal

October 5th, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Love the idea of a candy party! I know my friends would be into that.

​​xx katie // A Touch of Teal

19. Kaeleen Stone

October 6th, 2015 at 12:25 am

Aw I love all of these! I need to start making some traditions of my own. Totally into the candy party! 🙂

20. Lindsay Latimer

October 6th, 2015 at 12:28 am

The candy party idea is amazing! We usually go see Dracula around Halloween and I always make a trip to the pumpkin patch! Love this time of year!

21. Sarah Vincent

October 6th, 2015 at 2:14 am

I need to have a candy party, that sounds like the best thing ever!! You two are the cutest!
    I absolutely am LOVING all your posts about fall! Can't get enough! ^_^

xx Sarah
    imsarahanne.blogspot.com

22. Caroline

October 6th, 2015 at 5:27 am

Your puppy is killing me. Too much to handle. And, um, yes to the candy party. Yes, yes, and more yes.

23. Emilie

October 7th, 2015 at 12:19 am

A candy party definitely sounds like my kind of thing!

24. Emily @ Ember Grey

October 7th, 2015 at 1:42 am

CANDY PARTY??? This is genius!! I'm SO in! 🙂

25. Laura Cronin

October 8th, 2015 at 1:16 am

That candy party idea sounds awesome! We're having a Friendsgiving this year but I also love your idea of doing it with just your significant other. My boyfriend and I love Thanksgiving food so we might just have to try it out!

Laura

Laura Aime Vous

26. Krista Happ

October 8th, 2015 at 11:55 am

Love, love, love these ideas! My husband and I live away from our families and it is often hard to come together for Thanksgiving! I love embracing this idea with a "personal thanksgiving", and making it our own tradition :)!

Krista
    HAPPy as We Know It

27. Michelle

October 8th, 2015 at 1:47 pm

All of these ideas are amazing! The candy party sounds so fun. And the personal Thanksgiving.

28. Keating Bartlett

October 19th, 2015 at 4:36 pm

A candy party sounds absolutely amazing! I'll have to try this out with my sister one weekend. She'd love that!

29. Lexis Hope

October 21st, 2015 at 11:15 am

The whole concept of a candy party literally excites me, what a brilliant idea!!

xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld