Life Goals.

1. Kasey At The Bat

June 4th, 2015 at 4:00 pm

YES TO THE TWO TYPES OF POOL PEOPLE. I'm usually pretty chill, unless we run out of food (which is weird because how many other people want to be constantly eating in a bikini?)

also these are outstanding goals. love love love love

June 4th, 2015 at 4:47 pm

I very much dislike being around people that always have that "Where are we going next? Who should we invite over now?" mentality all the time. I am very much a go getter but it's nice to just relax and enjoy who is around. Love the pool analogy! Being someone that makes others feel happy is important to me too…and I am always working on being a better listener!

3. Helene in Between

June 4th, 2015 at 4:55 pm

oh i love these! listening is somethign I really need to work on!

4. katie // a touch of teal

June 4th, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Love these life goals! I think I want to be the person that shows up – the one that friends know they can count on no matter what!

​xo katie // a touch of teal

5. Em

June 4th, 2015 at 7:16 pm

LOVE these goals. I'm big on goals too. I definitely would never want to be associated as one who is lazy either. Hard working, good friend, and living life to the fullest is always on my agenda. 🙂

6. Katie @ The Macarthurs Lately

June 4th, 2015 at 9:37 pm

I'm totally a hang by the pool all day kinda gal! I think it's important for me to be well-liked and dependable. Someone you can really count on!

7. Jenna Grace

June 4th, 2015 at 10:32 pm

These are so good! As I was reading I found myself thinking, "me too, me too!" I want to work on these goals as well. I don't think people take enough time to make goals like these for themselves these days. This was refreshing to read. xoxo

8. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

June 4th, 2015 at 11:12 pm

I think being a good listener is so important. I like the idea of just staying at the beach or pool all day but I usually get too hot or bored. I never used to feel that way as a kid so maybe I need to find that again.

9. Karen Peterson

June 4th, 2015 at 11:40 pm

Those are awesome goals. I hadn't really ever thought much about this. I mostly just make monthly goals. But I'm going to think about this now. Thank you for the inspiration.

10. The Flynnigans

June 5th, 2015 at 12:14 am

It's about finding the smaller things in life that bring you joy, not rushing on to the next event/person/whatever. Life passes us by far too quickly; stop and savor every moment for we are all blessed in many ways.

Thanks for this. 😉

11. Laura Darling

June 5th, 2015 at 2:12 am

I love this. I'm totally the first pool person too! I think it's a great way to be! 🙂

12. Kaeleen

June 5th, 2015 at 4:34 am

Love love this! I need to work on the lazy thing… totally agree with the pool! I've always been most content when I'm just hanging out with lovely people.

13. Angela

June 5th, 2015 at 5:25 am

Such great goals! I mostly just want to love on others. Like I want people to know me as a passionate person who just loved life.

14. Annessa Smith @ Seeking Sunshine

June 5th, 2015 at 9:31 am

Great things to work towards! I am constantly working in the last one with you – enjoying the moment. I often find myself on my phone or worrying about something random when I should just be enjoying the moment. Sometimes I'll just leave my phone on silent and out of sight to try and avoid it.

15. Elisabeth McKnight

June 5th, 2015 at 1:24 pm

love this. I've been working on being a good listener as well – I recognized its a quality I always appreciate in a friend… but not necessarily one I've been cultivating.

thanks for sharing!

16. P!nky

June 5th, 2015 at 6:06 pm

I'm definitely the first group of pool people, bring it on!

June 5th, 2015 at 8:10 pm

LOVE these goals! And I totally hear ya on the different types of people. I'm one of those who's perfectly content hanging by the pool all day (and night!) with good friends, food, and drinks. Why would I want to leave and go do something else?

Happy Friday gurlie <3

18. Because of Jackie

June 5th, 2015 at 8:44 pm

I'm a definite "hang at the pool all day" kind of girl, and don't love a lot of huge plans (they stress me out!) I need alone time to be happy;)

19. Megan Elizabeth

June 5th, 2015 at 8:59 pm

my life goal: hang out with you more. miss you tons need to see you soon.

20. Tami

June 8th, 2015 at 12:00 am

Great list! I guess one of my major ones is to have more experiences and less things. I don't want my life to be measured by what I have, but by what I do and who I am.

June 8th, 2015 at 1:46 am

I love these! I need to create a list of life goals. 🙂

22. marinir seo

September 20th, 2015 at 2:18 am

I'm new to blogging I would say because my personal blog is just about a year old. But I have been a freelance writer for three years before I started my own blog and still a freelancer to this day so that makes it four years for me as a freelance writer. I know the many tricks about commenting in blogs and I get paid to crate accounts to make comments on blog sites of clients some of them are pretty up there in Google Pagerank.

bantal malang{Enter}kunjungi website