Drink Your Wine & Leave a Wake.

1. Lindsay Latimer

April 24th, 2015 at 2:05 pm

You've really killed it lately, girlfriend. You have a way with perfect timing in your posts!

April 24th, 2015 at 2:19 pm

I love this.

I feel like it's applicable to a lot of things people say – you should or shouldn't do this or that. Just do, be, live.

3. Life with Lolo

April 24th, 2015 at 2:26 pm

I just got goosebumps, literally. So beautiful.

4. The Lady Okie

April 24th, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Oh my goodness. So, just before I read this post, I read this post (http://www.coffeeandcrumbs.net/blog/2015/4/24/this-is-life), and both of them totally spoke to me. I think we all feel like this often, that we're wasting life because we aren't living it, but just living it IS using it. It doesn't have to be big splendid things we're doing all the time.

5. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

April 24th, 2015 at 4:30 pm

Anything with "drink your wine" gets my vote for something worth reading 😉 For real though, live your life. I love that concept – and mostly easier said than done!

6. Because of Jackie

April 24th, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Adore this. I always try to live in a way that makes me happy (which is reading, good wine, snuggling with my babies, etc!), and this is a great reminder;)

7. Annessa Smith @ Seeking Sunshine

April 24th, 2015 at 6:15 pm

You always have the best quotes. I love this, and will absolutely be drinking my wine 😉

8. Karen M. Peterson

April 24th, 2015 at 8:39 pm

I agree. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured.

9. katie // a touch of teal

April 24th, 2015 at 9:01 pm

This is such a great reminder, especially on Friday! Hope you drink a lot of wine this weekend.

​xo katie // a touch of teal

10. Shawna Peryea

April 24th, 2015 at 9:06 pm

So true, you always speak with such truth and wisdom. Life is what you make it, and what you want to make of it.

11. LJC

April 24th, 2015 at 11:32 pm

I agree with your post & all of the above comments. You always "hit the nail on the head"! Also, your timing always seems to be just right!

12. M

April 24th, 2015 at 11:44 pm

This is perfect. Living life is all about spending your time in happiness, doing things you love, meeting new people, learning new things, doing new things. Life doesn't have to be about money or helping others. It's about fulfilling yourself and not wasting it. Thank you for this.

-M
    The Life of Little Me

13. Allie

April 25th, 2015 at 1:10 am

Okay, I absolutely love that quote as of about 1.5 minutes ago. Thank you for this reminder – as I'm starting college and things are pretty "plan your life" oriented, I needed this!

14. Abigail Driscoll

April 25th, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Yes! This is so good, thank you for the reminder! I feel like it's so easy to get caught up in, "what am I doing here?!" …we're always going, going, going, doing, doing, doing. If we can figure out how to balance this with JUST BEING, I think it will be so beautiful… and healthy!

15. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

April 25th, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Yes! Definitely checking this book out!

16. Alicia | Jaybird: Home in Motion

April 25th, 2015 at 10:58 pm

What a beautiful quote! The past few weeks have flown by for me and so I've spent a lot of time reflecting on how to make the most of life. This ties right in. I'll have to check out the book soon.

17. Emily @ Ember Grey

April 27th, 2015 at 12:28 am

Wow, I LOVE that quote. While reading this on a Sunday, I do feel pretty "spent" – when normally that might make me feel exhausted, thinking about going into another week but I love this idea that maybe it simply means I did a whole lot of living this weekend 😉