This is Life. This is it.

1. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

February 16th, 2015 at 1:57 pm

This. Yes. I wish I could use emojis. I've recently had to make sme big changes so all this you write about is true and it is worth it.

2. Brooks Oakwood

February 16th, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Yes to all of this. I do hope your career comes sooner than later, but the fact that you're willing to work to live (instead of vice versa) and live to your fullest, well, that makes my heart happy.

3. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

February 16th, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Love this! It's all about finding a balance between those big dreams that you're trying to achieve, but also basking in day to day life! Great post girlfriend! Happy Monday!

4. Kati Rose

February 16th, 2015 at 3:18 pm

This precarious balance of living but planning is something I've been really trying to focus on. I really enjoy how you think and talk about it though. Hopefully this inspires more people to truly exist and live.

5. Kasey At The Bat

February 16th, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I LOVE this! it's so easy to get caught up in the future + totally miss out on today.

6. Lindsay Latimer

February 16th, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Exactly this. I've had the same struggle lately; am I really enjoying life? I have a snow day today and I've spent the entire time stressing over work emails! Finding balance is a difficult process but I know you can do it! Happy Monday friend!

7. The Lady Okie

February 16th, 2015 at 4:52 pm

So, so true. I love your passion for life and Jesus!

8. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

February 16th, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Yes, isn't life a miracle? Live it up and keep that passion alive.

9. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

February 16th, 2015 at 6:16 pm

So profound yet so true!!

10. Chelsea Olivia

February 16th, 2015 at 8:21 pm

I couldn't have said it better myself. I need to live more in the moment, for sure!

February 16th, 2015 at 8:59 pm

So true. I have had a hard time not looking ahead lately, and I keep having to remind myself that today is also part of my life's story, and I need to make the most of it!

12. Jess

February 16th, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Can you just remind us all from time to time to LIVE and not just BE!? I think I forget this more than anything bc I get too wrapped up in life.

February 17th, 2015 at 1:32 am

Great post! I think about this sometimes too. It's something I should probably think about more. Thanks for the reminder!

14. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

February 17th, 2015 at 2:06 am

It is so important to live in today while still working towards the future.

15. Whitney @ Southern Hope

February 18th, 2015 at 2:00 am

Yes to allll of this!

16. Samsam Cherie

February 18th, 2015 at 4:19 am

Is it pathetic to say that I actually got a lump in my throat while reading this? Seriously…I'm copying and pasting your words onto my desktop background as a reminder to myself to just live every day. So rest assured, when I wake up in the morning and open up my laptop, this is what I'll see:

"There's a really big difference between existing while looking towards the next thing and actually living. Yes, you have to work. You have to plan. You should dream and hustle. But if you are too busy with those things that you miss the good that is today, if you're too busy focused on the future that you miss the magic of the present, isn't that a waste of this part of your life?"

Thank you for such beautiful, inspiring words (as always)!
    ~ Samantha