I Love Christmas & I Love Love.

1. Kathryn

December 11th, 2014 at 2:18 pm

I'm not even that sentimental about Christmas, but after reading this post I'm definitely feeling sentimental now!! šŸ˜‰ I loved the progression of this post (and can relate to your fear of the dreaded too-soon scrapbook). Hope you have the loveliest of holidays xo

December 11th, 2014 at 2:41 pm

So sweet, Chelsea! I love how a lot of your relationship revolves around Christmas. How special. šŸ™‚

3. Natalie Zambreski

December 11th, 2014 at 2:59 pm

LOVE.THIS.POST.

4. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

December 11th, 2014 at 3:28 pm

This is so sweet! I love you guys!

5. Nadine Lynn

December 11th, 2014 at 3:34 pm

I love everything about this post šŸ™‚ Christmas is such a magical time of year because of the people we get to spend it with!

6. brittany

December 11th, 2014 at 3:54 pm

so so so sweet!! and i am seriously impressed that you got married four days after christmas! that is so romantic. šŸ™‚

7. Abbey

December 11th, 2014 at 4:16 pm

this is the sweetest. love love love

8. Lindsay Latimer

December 11th, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Gorgeous post! Such great memories the two of you have created!

9. Stacey Greene

December 11th, 2014 at 4:35 pm

LOVE your sentiments and the way you bring intentionality with you everywhere! So happy to be reading along :] xo

10. The Girl who Loved to Write

December 11th, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Thank you–that is such a compliment! Also, your comments are showing up as a no-reply blogger. You should fix it so I can email you back! Sarah has a great tutorial that makes it super easy: http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2013/06/google-ultimate-no-reply-blogger.html

11. Katie Krause

December 11th, 2014 at 4:58 pm

I had those same thoughts with my now fiance! It's so scary because you want that perfect gift but you keep doubting yourself! I made a scrapbook of our relationship as well & still am up to our wedding day. It's so fun to go back and look through it.
    Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. I get sentimental around this time, too.

12. Kaeleen

December 11th, 2014 at 5:59 pm

This is the sweetest!!

13. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

December 11th, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Awe this was so sweet. I get so so so SO sentimental at Christmas time. Every song and movie makes me cry. Like all the time haha. It's always so fun to look back and see where we have come from. Love your love of love!

14. Heather (My Little HEA)

December 11th, 2014 at 6:19 pm

I love seeing the little bits that happened each year at the same time, especially during this time of year!

15. MakeMeUpMia

December 11th, 2014 at 6:43 pm

I absolutely love this post, too sweet! I love Christmas as well and have definitely been feeling extra blessed and thankful this season. Which is weird being the state of my brother and family situation, but I still just feel blessed!

16. Karen M. Peterson

December 11th, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I love this!

I've been dating MY Chris for about 6 months now and I'm fretting over what I got him. I really hope he likes it. I'm nervous about it. Glad to know that's normal!

17. The Southern Thing

December 11th, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Love this! And now I'm sad Christmas is soon coming to an end.

18. Girl Brooks

December 11th, 2014 at 7:27 pm

So much love, I can hardly not get giddy about it.

19. LexMeetsWorld

December 11th, 2014 at 8:33 pm

I really do love this post, I actually even read it twice!
    I just love Christmas time, and I love the feeling it brings.

20. Rebecca Chapman

December 11th, 2014 at 9:05 pm

This is so sweet! What a special time of year this is for you! I remember my first Christmas with Zack as my boyfriend wondering what to get him and the pressure that came along with that. The next Christmas I took him home to meet my family and we took engagement photos. It's so much fun to see how this time of year brings out love.

21. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

December 11th, 2014 at 10:30 pm

Such a sweet post! So cool that you got married around Christmas! Thats awesome!

December 11th, 2014 at 11:45 pm

This post is so sweet! I love it!

23. Jeneric Generation

December 12th, 2014 at 2:19 am

This is so sweet! I the story of your relationship through Christmases. Eric and I told each other, "um, I think I might be falling in love with you", approximately two months after we started dating, so I get the "is it too early thing". There is nothing better than waking up in the morning next to your best friend. And, I'm pretty sentimental all year round, not just at Christmas. šŸ˜‰

24. Tayler Morrell

December 12th, 2014 at 3:29 am

Love this! So sweet!

25. The Lady Okie

December 12th, 2014 at 3:50 am

We got engaged on the day after Christmas, so I always think about that this time of year!

26. Megan C. Stroup

December 12th, 2014 at 6:14 am

Aww, this is definitely my favorite Christmas post I've read all season! So sweet. šŸ™‚

27. arushee bhoja

December 12th, 2014 at 7:58 pm

I absolutely love this! So sweet!

28. Annie

December 12th, 2014 at 10:52 pm

This makes me smile big. What sweet memories you have of Christmas with your love! "Um, I think I might love you" <— this cracks me up. So does the conversation you had with your dad!

29. Kate @ Classy Living

December 13th, 2014 at 3:11 am

I love this post idea!! What a sweet relationship you have with your husband!

30. Alli @ Allena Mistral

December 27th, 2014 at 12:57 pm

So sweet! I love Christmas too. It's such a magical time. I hope your Christmas was wonderful!