Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. I saw The Fault in Our Stars. It was beautiful. If you’re on the fence about seeing it, read this.
2. We now live in a tiny studio apartment. This means when I wake up, my entire apartment smells like coffee. Which is a beautiful thing.
3. It’s officially summer. And by that, I mean it has been officially summer to me since May. I have no idea when summer technically starts, but since I am now an adult with no summer break, any day that is warm and free is dubbed summer.
4. The entire fourth season of Pretty Little Liars was released on Netflix on Tuesday. In other news, I have four episodes of Pretty Little Liars left. . .this pretty much covers my reaction to every single episode:
5. Days of creativity. I made a necklace this week of my favorite summer colors.
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!