Two Months of Marriage.

1. Elizabeth Mayberry

February 28th, 2013 at 6:54 pm

i wrote a post just like this a couple weeks after I got married and it is so fun reading your thoughts! ( http://www.untilonlyloveremains.com/2012/09/two-weeks-in-things-that-ive-learned.html )

my husband and i are the opposite! i am extremely outgoing and he is forever introverted 😉 we have had to learn to compromise on weekend plans – something social and something "restful' – usually I just let him have his time while i catch up with other friends!

marriage is a blessing because it is living with your best friend! but you are still you and you still have a life and it is fun to know you can go out work, have coffee with friends, visit your parents, and always come home to your best friend!

2. Chelsea Hannah

March 4th, 2013 at 8:43 pm

I can't wait to read your post! Thanks for sharing the link!

3. Rosala

February 28th, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Aww, so sweet! Wait, the Mother Stewart thing doesn't work?! Bummer…

I adore your wedding dress!!

4. Chelsea Hannah

March 4th, 2013 at 8:43 pm

I know, right?! SUCH a bummer!

And thank you so much! It was literally my dream dress.

5. The Life of Poole

March 1st, 2013 at 2:16 am

Such a cute picture! Our anniversary is Oct. 29, so no monthly anniversary for us in February either, which I totally did not even think of until I read your post!!!
    Shannon
    [ lifeofpoole.blogspot.com ]

6. Chelsea Hannah

March 4th, 2013 at 8:42 pm

No fair for us 29th-ers!

7. Allison Leighann.

March 1st, 2013 at 4:03 am

I love this. I'm not married, or even anywhere close, but this advice is wonderful. Even just to know for future reference. I love that you want to be a writer- I want to be an editor. (:

Thanks for the follow, by the way. I'm now a follower of your beautiful blog as well!

8. Chelsea Hannah

March 4th, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Thank you! I happen to think editors are pretty cool people! Maybe we'll even work together someday 🙂

9. Jenna

March 2nd, 2013 at 4:49 am

those are all SO true!!! marriage is great but it is work & always will be. it is hard sharing your life with someone but great as well. congrats on the two months!! i just hit my 1 1/2 year mark!

new follower 🙂

10. Chelsea Hannah

March 4th, 2013 at 8:41 pm

congratulations to you for your year and a half! and I agree, hard work, but so worth it.

11. Carmina Hughes

March 4th, 2013 at 1:33 am

This is such a cute post! 🙂 Very true!Great insight! 🙂
    xoxoxo,
    Carmina

12. Chelsea Hannah

March 4th, 2013 at 8:40 pm

thanks so much, Carmina!

13. Kristin @ w/milk and sugar

March 4th, 2013 at 3:56 am

I learned many of these same lessons my first few months of marriage. Now, {nearly} five years later, I continue to learn. That is one of the beauties of marriage – it's always interesting 🙂 and as you learn more about your spouse, you learn more about yourself (perhaps a cliche, but a true one)

14. Chelsea Hannah

March 4th, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I can only imagine how many more things will be added to this list by the time I've been married for five years. And yeah, that's definitely a cliche that's absolutely true.

thanks for your sweet words 🙂

15. Nydia

March 5th, 2013 at 6:06 am

Such a lovely post. I also got married recently, almost three months ago =) And I can really relate with what you wrote <3