Bright Spots: March 2020.

1. Christine Combs

March 30th, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Jack in goggles is what we all need right now. What a total cutie!

2. Lauren

March 30th, 2020 at 4:47 pm

Bright spot is this WEATHER! Whoo! Keep it up, SC.

3. Jordyn

March 30th, 2020 at 10:43 pm

I LOVE your eternal optimism and try to live life in the same way (though there has been some sitting in sadness lately). Cherry blossoms blooming in my neighborhood are one of my favorite bright spots lately.

4. Lindsay

March 31st, 2020 at 2:11 am

Jack in goggles is everything. Honestly I’m just happy we’re all healthy over here. It’s been tough but we are lucky.

5. Samantha Rose

March 31st, 2020 at 1:51 pm

YES GIRL. Ryan and I have been talking about how things are really being put into perspective right now. I haven’t worn makeup in two weeks, and it feels phenomenal!

6. Julie Hood

March 31st, 2020 at 6:29 pm

Plz plz let Jack listen to The Magic Tree House book #8, where they go to the moon. He will FREAK OUT. (Aiden listens to them on Hoopla/Libby during “rest time” a.k.a. “let mom finally eat her dang lunch and catch up on blogs time”

7. Julie

April 3rd, 2020 at 3:23 am

Your eternal optimism puts a smile on my face, especially when there are dark clouds in my head! Enjoy the sunshine and lots of days of Jack in goggles!!!!

8. Audrey

April 3rd, 2020 at 2:21 pm

“Because listen, the world is on fire, I don’t have time to worry about if you like me or not.”

Hell freaking yes. I agree.

Jack in goggles has made my morning so thank you for that. And too cool about the rocket launch!

9. Lauren

April 7th, 2020 at 9:35 pm

You are the absolute best. Long may you reign, Queen 👑

10. Anthea

April 9th, 2020 at 7:20 am

Jack in goggles is so cute!

I also haven’t worn make up much in the 2 weeks in Lockdown and my skin feels great.

That last point on caring less what people think. YES to that. This hectic time has really put things into perspective for me.

11. Kait

April 10th, 2020 at 1:01 am

I love that first part about not looking for the bright spots. I’ve been having really good days and really not-so-great days and I think it’s important to validate the not-so-great feelings too. Love you friend!