February Bright Spots + Favorite Things.

1. Lindsay

February 26th, 2020 at 3:03 pm

Jack gives me all of the heart eyes. Those nails are too fun!

2. Lauren

February 26th, 2020 at 3:33 pm

I do NOT have a Dillard’s Clearance Center and I’m not ok with that.

i JUST bought those nails too, i haven’t put them on yet. I’m wondering if I can put them on my super short natural nails, or if my natural nails need to be a little longer….?

3. Katie

February 26th, 2020 at 4:20 pm

I did not know that there was a Dillards clearance center in Orlando. *cough cough* “Yeah, work? I’m sick.”

Kidding. Unless….

4. Audrey

February 26th, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Hmm. Might have to check out that face wash. And how have I never heard about these Dillards clearance places?? I wonder if there are any near me…
    I WISH my bffs lived closer. One lives in town but between marriage, two kids, and a full time job we don’t see each other a ton. The other friend lives two hours away and the other in Tampa. SIGH.

5. Missy @MySh!ttyKitchen

February 27th, 2020 at 3:43 pm

We have a Dillard’s Clearance Center and I haven’t been yet! I need to go. Yay for your friend living in town now! I miss mine who lives in Texas, but always fun when she visits!

6. Chelsea Jacobs

March 12th, 2020 at 2:15 pm

GIRL. You gotta go! It was magical!!

7. Nadine

February 27th, 2020 at 9:05 pm

How dare you give Griffin Blue?!?!?! I wish there was a Dillards Clearance center near me. Or a Dillards. This is only like 1 Dillards and it is an hour away from me. RUDE!

8. Chelsea Jacobs

March 12th, 2020 at 2:15 pm

I know, mistakes were made Griffin 😂 welllll guess that means you just need to take a little road trip to Florida!!

9. Julie Hood

March 11th, 2020 at 6:40 pm

Mermaid nails were made for you!!! And I am a HUGE fan of all things clearance, so way to go on that Dillard’s find. (Also, I LOVE that Jack knows his classmates so well that he knew what they’d like on their Valentine’s.)

10. Chelsea Jacobs

March 12th, 2020 at 2:14 pm

I’m OBSESSED with them!! And it was so so cute!