MERRY DECEMBER +Amazon Gift Ideas

1. Samantha Rose

December 4th, 2019 at 11:39 am

SUCH GOOD GIFT IDEAS. Marking the reusable straws and letter board for later. I love the idea of getting a gift that someone wouldn’t buy for themselves. I just bought Ryan a pack of Bombas socks for his birthday (hopefully he doesn’t creep on where I comment…ha!) – I know he’d never buy them for himself bc they’re so expensive for socks, but I’ve heard such great things! It’s fun to do something like that for the people you love.

2. Lindsay

December 4th, 2019 at 3:16 pm

The most fun list!! Glad you’re feeling better!

3. Kate

December 4th, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Glad you’re feeling better! I’m coming off a nasty cold too, and it’s so true you never truly appreciate how good you feel on normal days until you’ve been sick. I have those reusable straws on my wish list, and will pick them up myself if no one else does <3

Green Fashionista

4. Kait

December 5th, 2019 at 6:51 pm

You always have the best gift ideas! I love Amazon, too, because they ship to Hawaii for free with no extra charges! And it’s fast!

5. kristen

December 5th, 2019 at 8:43 pm

oh my gosh, the feeling when you feel normal after being sick! it’s the best. like wow, i forgot how awesome it is to breathe/sound normal! i have to buy a white elephant gift for work, so thank you for the under $10 ideas!

6. Julie Hood

December 6th, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Ummmm, best leadup for a gift guide ever: thank you for reminding us that it’s not ACTUALLY about the gifts (but then giving us really great gift ideas in case we do go down that route). Gah. Love you.