Savoring the Season When Life is Crazy.

1. SMD

November 19th, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Getting what has to be done done so I can enjoy more.

Not sweating the small stuff.

2. Chelsea Jacobs

November 25th, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Yes and YES to both of these.

3. Lindsay

November 19th, 2019 at 11:45 pm

YES. Love this time of year but it gets intense. I need to be better about managing those pockets of downtime.

4. Chelsea Jacobs

November 25th, 2019 at 1:18 pm

SAME.

5. Anthea

November 20th, 2019 at 5:21 am

I know what you mean about Facebook – it can really eat into your time and sometimes just leaves you feeling stressed. I often ask myself how is this relaxing?
    That quote about memories is just awesome.
    Hope your festive season is wonderful.

6. Chelsea Jacobs

November 25th, 2019 at 1:17 pm

RIGHT?! Like in theory it should be relaxing, but it’s absolutely not. Happy thanksgiving week, friend!

7. Missy @MySh!ttyKitchen

November 20th, 2019 at 4:15 pm

I really do need to stop and relax and enjoy and savor the season. I need to schedule a Christmas movie and hot chocolate night. Hope your next 42 days and the next 100 after that are magical!

8. Chelsea Jacobs

November 25th, 2019 at 1:17 pm

I need to make a Christmas movie and hot chocolate night happen soon, too!

9. Olya @ The Siberian American

November 20th, 2019 at 5:45 pm

The 42 days really puts it in perspective. I’m almost happy I have to slow down this holiday season with a newborn because I’m definitely guilty of wanting to do ALL the things during the holidays.

10. Chelsea Jacobs

November 25th, 2019 at 1:16 pm

girl I’m with you! but the slow days are often the best ones!

11. Audrey

November 20th, 2019 at 8:48 pm

I love this. I try to force-stop everything around the holidays but I often fail. I agree that downtime just needs to be spent phone-free with hot cocoa in hand and some Christmas music in the background. And your description of memory-making with Jack makes me SO excited to be a mom soon! She won’t remember one bit of this Christmas but I will 🙂

12. Chelsea Jacobs

November 25th, 2019 at 1:16 pm

best Christmas ever!! I’m so excited for you!!

13. Julie Hood

November 25th, 2019 at 7:02 pm

I need to throw kindness around like that!!! I’m the most unkind driver a.k.a. I regularly make u-turns on my street and make other cars wait while I turn around, instead of just driving around the block…so I need to work on being a more kind driver! haha