happy freakin’ fall

1. Jessica

September 10th, 2019 at 1:51 pm

I hate to wish summer away, but it has been very humid and rainy all season in the Northeast. I mean, it’s going to be 90 degrees and humid for the next few days. I’m definitely ready for cooler weather. I’ve slowly started decorating and warming fall scents. My favorite thing about fall is watching the leaves change.

2. Chelsea Jacobs

September 12th, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Hoping you get some cooler weather soon! It’s not in the cards for us, but that’s not gonna stop me from burning allll the fall candles!

3. Lauren

September 10th, 2019 at 4:55 pm

I’m freakin’ lovin’ this new site, it looks amazing!

And samesies. I love fall, but yeh, we’ve been in the 90s for a solid week, and it’s not letting up anytime soon. I don’t wear jeans (cough, leggings) until at least November but i sure do love “fall”. Mainly football season. ha!

4. Chelsea Jacobs

September 12th, 2019 at 12:57 pm

THANK YOU! I love it so much!! Haha girl even on Christmas last year, I wore shorts and a long sleeved shirt and I was so hot. Sometimes the weather doesn’t match the seasons, ya know?!

5. Audrey

September 10th, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Yes FALL. I honestly truly dislike spring and I can only stand summer for a little bit. I am 100% ready for fall. Halloween decorations are coming in hot in our house.

6. Chelsea Jacobs

September 12th, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Halloween decorations are my favorite!!!

7. Julie Hood

September 10th, 2019 at 7:08 pm

Oh I’m ALL ABOUT THIS whole “fall is a mindset” thing. I have a beach day planned for tomorrow (praise da LORD that all those pesky people will be at work/in school and the beach won’t be so crowded!), but I 100% burn all the pumpkin candles.

Oh, and I’m still in love with your site. It’s PERFECT for you.

8. Chelsea Jacobs

September 12th, 2019 at 12:56 pm

THANK YOU! I love it so much! And okay yes the part of the year where you get pumpkin AND beach days is the best!

9. Laurie

September 11th, 2019 at 11:26 am

Yaaaas! I tend to be a Scrooge about fall up until the time my kids start back up with school and at that point then I’m all like, pumpkin me! Because I need some cheering up and this is the very best of seasons.

10. Chelsea Jacobs

September 12th, 2019 at 12:55 pm

I totally get that! I know I’ll be the same way! But yesss gimme all the pumpkin now!