Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Set a goal. Big or small.
2. Pay it forward. Buy someone’s coffee, pay for their meal, leave flowers on their doorstep.
3. Send a letter.
4. Every now and then, make a list of things you are thankful for.
5. Try yoga.
6. Pay attention to what fulfills you. And do more of that.
7. Learn to cook a meal you truly love.
8. Watch the sunrise.
9. Get a library card.
10. Go on a road trip.
11. Have more slow days.
12. Host a dinner party.
13. Take pictures just for the memories. Worry less about what they look like and more about the memories you’re capturing.
14. Drink more water. It’s free and will make you feel so much better.
15. Find ways to enjoy your days more.
16. Break a bad habit.
17. Plan a vacation. Even if this isn’t the year you get to go on that vacation, there’s something fun and exciting about planning a vacation.
18. Push yourself out of your comfort zone every now and then.
19. Reach out to your family.
20. Spend more time outside.
21. Go to a concert.
22. Stop saying “I’m sorry” unless you really mean it.
23. Make a “good vibes” playlist.
24. Watch the sunset.
25. Work on becoming a better friend.
26. Become a little bit healthier.
27. Remove the things that no longer serve you. Clothes that don’t fit, relationships that are toxic, if it doesn’t make your life better, get rid of it.
28. Have a cookout and eat dinner outside.
29. Be proud of your accomplishments.
30. Take the time to really look at the stars.
31. Read more.
32. Say more positive things about yourself.
33. Be a tourist in your own town.
34. Print your favorite pictures. It adds joy to your day to see your favorite pictures around your house.
35. Pick up a skill you’ve always admired.
36. Keep a list on your phone of things that inspire you. Quotes, songs, people.
37. Think about what your dream life looks like.
38. Go for more walks.
39. Read a motivational book.
40. Make an effort to be more authentic in every area of your life.
41. Try meditating.
42. Do something you’ve always wanted to do.
43. Be intentional about being kind.
44. Learn how to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. I don’t care if you like coffee black or filled with sugar and whipped cream, I promise you can make it at home for cheaper than buying it out.
45. Drop one bad habit.
46. Take note of the little things that make you happy.
48. Check-in with people when they cross your mind.
49. Work on letting things go.
50. Make space to enjoy life. Shorten your to-do list every now and then so you can just enjoy your night.
51. Put yourself first.
52. Go to the beach. I firmly believe everyone should get to dip their toes in the ocean at least once a year.
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!