Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Make a fall bucket list. The next three months fly by faster than any other time of the year, so if there’s something you know you for sure want to do, write it down!
2. Treat yourself to a pumpkin spice latte.
3. Then try to copy the recipe at home.
4. Watch the sunrise with a pumpkin coffee (or tea!).
5. Make an Autumn in New York station. There’s something so nostalgically October about this one.
6. Have a bonfire. S’mores are strongly encouraged.
7. Make caramel apples.
8. Go to a fair or festival in your town. Fall is prime time for these!
9. Make an effort to be more positive in the way you speak. Especially when you’re speaking about yourself. No more putting yourself down!
10. Read a thriller.
11. Make it a priority to reach out to your people.
12. Go apple picking.
13. Host a dinner party. Fancy or casual, you choose!
14. Work on being present. These months may fly by, but you can choose to be present and enjoy every moment, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
15. Visit a pumpkin patch. I cannot wait to take Jack back to the pumpkin patch this year.
16. Buy your pet a costume. Or at least go look at the pet costume section at Target.
17. Go thrifting and find the perfect chunky sweater.
18. Drive somewhere that really shows off in the fall. Colors colors colors!
19. Carve pumpkins.
20. Throw out all the weird bathroom stuff you keep, but don’t use. Examples: halfway used old soap, old nail polish, the toothpaste that wasn’t all the way gone, but you bought a new tube, etc.
21. Go to Trader Joe’s. Always a favorite, but they seriously shine in the fall.
23. Spend an afternoon baking all the fall treats.
24. Try meditating.
25. Make a pumpkin pie smoothie.
26. Try some crockpot dinners.
27. Start thinking about resolutions/goals. What are some things you wish you were doing better at / were different right now?
28. Buy Halloween candy.
29. Make soup. I could live off of soup all fall long.
30. Bring someone a trick-or-treat basket filled with their favorite candy.
31. Celebrate Halloween!
How will you be spending your October?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!