Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Buy dog costumes, because they’re on sale now. And because you just never know when a good dog costume might come in handy.
2. Nail down your Thanksgiving plans!
3. Plan a personal Thanksgiving. Chris and I have done this every year we’ve been married and it’s one of my favorite days of the year.
4. Try something new.
5. Download an audiobook and only listen to it when you go for a walk. Fitness motivation and a good book. Win-win.
6. Get a little crazy and participate in NaNoWriMo. Why not, ya know? Need some inspiration? Click here.
7. Pick out some new Thanksgiving recipes and practice them.
8. Make a list of everything you have to do by the end of the year.
9. Go to the library.
10. Drink hot apple cider. Preferably outside, next to a fire.
11. Go on a Thanksgiving date. Any excuse for a date night.
12. Add in one healthy habit to combat all of the holiday unhealthiness starting to happen. Something you don’t already do. Drink more water, go for walks, drink green tea…small steps add up!
13. Make pumpkin pie. Or apple pie. Any pie, really.
14. Buy (or print out) a visual calendar and write our your plans. If you’re like me and in a relationship where one person has a crazy, sometimes up in the air kind of schedule, posting important dates where you can see them is so helpful.
15. Drink a caramel spiced apple cider. Love you always, Starbucks, but you really steal my heart October-December.
16. Make a list of black Friday deals you want to check out.
17. Clean out your closet. If you haven’t worn it already this year, it’s probably time to donate it to someone who could use it.
18. Make apple cider sangria.
19. Have a coffee date. I’m learning that it’s so important to make an effort to stay connected to those in our lives.
20. Test out a new chili recipe.
21. Do yoga.
22. Send happy Thanksgiving cards. No one excepts to get a Thanksgiving card. It’s just fun!
23. Host a friendsgiving.
24. Watch the Macy’s Day Parade.
25. Go black Friday shopping.
26. Start decorating for Christmas!!
27. Watch Elf.
28. Make caramel apples.
29. Start your Christmas shopping!
30. Write down what you were thankful for in November. Carry that thankfulness right on into the Christmas season.
How will you be spending your November?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!