To My New Home Sweet Home.

1. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

June 3rd, 2016 at 1:11 pm

LOVE this! I go back and forth on home owning. Yes for sure I want to own one but at this point we just can't work it all out. I have learned to make our townhouse a home instead of rushing for the future. Here's to years of great memories in your new home–enjoy it!

2. Karly @ Miss in the Midwest

June 3rd, 2016 at 1:19 pm

This is the perfect post for any new homeowner. My husband and I moved around a lot our first couple years of marriage, too, and we actually just had a similar conversation the other day about how we need to stop always looking forward now that we're settled in our house. Enjoy every single moment – even the imperfect inbetween moments are something special!

3. Lindsay Latimer

June 3rd, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Congratulations to you guys! I know it will be full of happy memories.

June 3rd, 2016 at 1:54 pm

This is such a sweet post. I know your new home will be all of these things AND more to you!

5. Stang&Co

June 3rd, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Congrats lady! I understand all too well the hopes and dreams for a new home, and this post hits the nail on the head!

6. Southern Komfort Blog

June 3rd, 2016 at 2:21 pm

I so love this! Again, congrats on your new home. It'll be so much fun making it all yours!

7. Megan Elizabeth

June 3rd, 2016 at 2:35 pm

heart. so happy for you

June 3rd, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Enjoy it in good health. Houses are houses, we make it a home. Cheers!

9. Emily at 'a little bit of Emily'

June 3rd, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Love this post! Cheers to making the best of memories in your new home!

10. Emily

June 3rd, 2016 at 3:37 pm

And all of these wishes (and more!) will come true! Now go back to soaking in all the new home memories šŸ™‚ the giddy feeling of being in a new place—that is a feeling I definitely try to never forget no matter how many times we move around.

11. Abbey Peralta

June 3rd, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Wow! This describes what it means to have a home so perfectly. We've always gone back and forth about whether or not we want to own (my family has always moved around a lot) but this paints the best picture in my head of what it would be like to have our own place. Congratulations, I hope you have the best time making it yours šŸ™‚

12. Robyn B

June 3rd, 2016 at 5:12 pm

so fun & exciting & all things wonderful šŸ™‚

13. Kristen @ See You In A Porridge

June 3rd, 2016 at 6:18 pm

aw what a sweet post! i am such a look ahead person, even though i have nothing to do with the medical profession lol. have to remind myself to slow down and live life instead of looking ahead all the time.

June 3rd, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Here's to many years of wonderful memories in your new home! šŸ™‚

15. Rachel Emily

June 3rd, 2016 at 9:26 pm

YES – to all of this! Here's too many happy memories in your new home <3

16. Kaitlyn Danielle

June 4th, 2016 at 5:28 am

I dream about buying a home and finally owning my own cozy little place I can call home. Congrats y'all!

17. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

June 4th, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Your happiness is contagious.

18. The Lady Okie

June 5th, 2016 at 2:49 am

^^^ what she said šŸ™‚ so glad you have a beautiful house to make a home in!

19. Rachel Gault

June 5th, 2016 at 3:00 am

So so exciting! Can't wait to see more of the new place šŸ™‚

20. Rachel

June 7th, 2016 at 8:34 am

Aww! What a sweet letter to your new home!! I hope you love creating years' worth of memories there!

June 23rd, 2016 at 3:44 am

I love this! The entire post put a smile on my face, but especially the paragraph about Jack making memories because it reminded me of my childhood and the house I lived in until I was 9. I'll always remember that house for the very reasons you listed for Jack. šŸ™‚ Congrats on your new house!

22. Ivy Cirillo

June 23rd, 2016 at 4:52 am

Love this! My husband and I bought a home in April! We never planned on doing so, since we're a military family, but I'm so glad that we did! This house came at the perfect time, right as my health started declining. It meant I didn't have to walk up and down the stairs anymore and I had my own office! I hope that your home is everything that you want it to be and more!