The Sweetest Sleep With Tuft & Needle.

1. alexbvandy

June 17th, 2016 at 1:53 pm

That's awesome! We're planning to move soon, I'll definitely keep Tuft and Needle in mind when it comes time to mattress shop!

2. Emily @ Ember Grey

June 17th, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Say whaaat?! That's crazy awesome!!

3. Mallory Layfield

June 17th, 2016 at 2:08 pm

That is so cool how it expands! I'm gonna save this one to Pinterest so I can remember it when it comes to replace our (on it's way to being quickly replaced) mattress lol

June 17th, 2016 at 2:37 pm

A memory foam mattress but better?! YES please!
    Green Fashionista

5. Emily at 'a little bit of Emily'

June 17th, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Love this!!! I hate mattress shopping, too and I have heard so many good things about different mattresses in a box. So glad you found the right one for you!

6. Mattie @ Northwest Native

June 17th, 2016 at 2:51 pm

We bought a memory foam king mattress on Amazon (and have yet to sleep on it because our king bed frame hasn't arrived yet) and it was in that size box and puffed up too! It was fascinating to watch haha. From testing it out it feels SO awesome. I can't wait to sleep on it!

7. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

June 17th, 2016 at 2:53 pm

How COOL, it looks awesome!

8. Audrey Louise

June 17th, 2016 at 2:56 pm

I love that this mattress grows all by itself- haha! And I love your headboard!!

9. Jacqui German

June 17th, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Literally LOLing at "Meaning you get to try sleeping on this beauty one-hundred different times and, (if something is wrong with you) if you don't like it, they'll give you your money back."

10. Rachel Gault

June 17th, 2016 at 4:44 pm

I've been looking into these order online mattresses lately. I think it's time for a new one soon. I love that it grows before your eyes, haha. It sounds like an infomercial but this is way cool!

11. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

June 17th, 2016 at 6:25 pm

This is so cool! I need to get a new mattress for my daughter. I am going to check them out!

12. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

June 17th, 2016 at 6:25 pm

June 17th, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Um, that looks seriously amazing. It's so crazy a king mattress showed up in such a small box!

14. Susannah

June 19th, 2016 at 3:00 pm

WHAT?!?!? This is fantastic!!! We're *hopefully* buying a house where we can have a king sized bed so I'm definitely going to remember this!!!!

15. Erin LFF

June 20th, 2016 at 3:46 pm

We are in the market for a new mattress and I've been DREADING the shopping process for one! Def checking them out right now !:)

16. julie @ a hopeful hood

June 21st, 2016 at 11:07 am

WHAAAT?! HOW DID IT GROW THAT BIG?! I'm so impressed.

June 23rd, 2016 at 4:11 am

A great mattress makes all the difference! My bed is one of my favorite places. šŸ™‚ It's so cool that it grew that much after you unboxed it!