Goodbye, Orlando. Love You Forever.

1. Chesson | Magnolia+Main

May 27th, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Moving on is pretty bittersweet sometimes but it sounds like y'all are more than ready for your next big adventure. Good luck with moving!

2. Kaitlyn Danielle

May 27th, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Moving is bittersweet for sure, but it sounds like it was perfect timing. I know what it feels like to make memories in an area and feel like you're leaving a chapter of your life there. As sad as it is to say goodbyes, I like change. Keeps life interesting! Safe travels in Gainesville.

kaitlyn-danielle.blogspot.com

3. Sierra @ Beautifully Candid

May 27th, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Moving is so full of emotions. We just went through this and I'm still navigating because where we're at is temporary for the time being. Best of luck with everything and to amazing memories and adventures in Gainesville. Beautifully Candid

May 27th, 2016 at 2:45 pm

I like that you mentioned the way you outgrew Orlando just right. I think so often people aren't able to leave a place until they hate it, but you're leaving at just the right time. Onto more amazing adventures!

May 27th, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Definitely a bittersweet time for you guys, but on to new and exciting ventures as a family of 3 (well 4 with Gatsby)! Orlando will miss you, but yay for staying in the sunshine state <3
    Green Fashionista

6. Audrey Louise

May 27th, 2016 at 3:34 pm

I bet Orlando is a super cool place to live. You definitely have a TON of neat theme parks šŸ˜‰ I'm glad you have such a positive outlook on moving- it's going to be a great adventure for the four of you!

7. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

May 27th, 2016 at 5:15 pm

I love Orlando, and you can't beat a rooftop pool. Sounds like you're moving at a perfect time before you're too "over it"…enjoy the new beginnings!

8. Helene in Between

May 27th, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Moving is so hard, any time. I know it's probably bittersweet but i have a feeling only good things to come!

9. Emily S (Em Busy Living)

May 27th, 2016 at 7:11 pm

Orlando will stay in your heart forever. I love this and relate so much.

May 27th, 2016 at 8:21 pm

You will never forget your time in Orlando, but you have such exciting things coming your way! šŸ™‚

11. Emily @ Ember Grey

May 27th, 2016 at 10:11 pm

Great post!! Christian and I felt that way about our last apartment while in Chicago and it's so much fun to look back on our time there and our favorite places to eat (a few we still miss so much, like PIZZA. Where is the good pizza in TN?!) but it's also like- it was so good there that if we ever went back, it just wouldn't be the same. It was a wonderful chapter but I wouldn't leave where we are now for anything! I'm so excited for you guys.

12. Kait

May 27th, 2016 at 10:35 pm

This made me tear up! It's so sweet and it's exactly how I feel about Oahu. Our four year mark here just happened and a new "home" is just around the corner for us in July!

13. Liz Tippy

May 27th, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Can you tell me about these tacos? I live in Orlando and need more tacos in my life.

14. Yelle T

May 28th, 2016 at 6:04 pm

I love reading your sentiments about Orlando, because I feel the very same. Orlando will always have a special place in my heart because I too celebrated so many firsts there! xo

15. Laura Darling

May 29th, 2016 at 2:59 am

What a bittersweet move! I hope you have as many happy memories in your next home!

16. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

June 3rd, 2016 at 1:28 pm

So bittersweet to move on, but you have so many good memories ahead of you!