Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Happy April Fool’s Day! Play a prank on someone.
2. Plant a garden.
3. Make a new playlist.
4. Go through an entire day without complaining. If you catch yourself complaining, try again the next day. And then the next. You’ve got thirty days, you’re bound to be successful for at least one of them!
5. Freehand a new smoothie recipe.
6. Buy some cheap flowers and dress them up. Like this.
7. Go on a bike ride.
8. Get some outdoor furniture. Whether you can afford actual patio furniture, or just a chair from a thrift store that you spray paint pink-get something for outside!
9. Switch up your routine with a new face wash or toothpaste. It’s the little things.
10. Have a wine tasting party. Buy 3-4 new wines in your price range that you’ve never tried…you might find a new favorite!
11. Start a new habit.
12. Cook a new recipe every night for a week.
13. Make a list of your favorite things that have happened so far this year.
14. Get all of your laundry done. All of it. Enjoy a
day few hours with no dirty towels or socks anywhere.
15. Go on a breakfast date. Dinner dates are cool, but have you ever tasted pancakes?
16. Pick something you don’t like about your life and change it.
17. Deep clean one room in your house. Spring cleaning!
18. Start a new series on Netflix.
19. Go through all your pens/sharpies/writing utensils and throw out the ones that don’t work. Then buy new, prettier pens.
20. Go for a walk every day for a week. Soak up that spring weather.
21. Bake homemade cookies.
22. Go through your computer and delete old files.
23. Make mimosas with something other than orange juice!
24. Clean out your car.
25. Start making a summer bucket-list.
26. Make a dinner with no meat. Eat your veggies!
27. Make pizza at home. With extra meat, to make up for the meatless dinner.
28. Throw out any chipped/cracked/broken dishes that your holding onto just because.
29. Try your hand at overnight oats. Anything to save time in the morning!
30. Have a picnic in the park.
How are you spending this month?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!