Look Around, It’s All For You.

1. Emilie

April 22nd, 2016 at 1:13 pm

I definitely don't take enough time to just breathe and take it all in.
    Thank you for the gentle and beautiful reminder šŸ™‚

PS: that's also why I adore the Winter Olympics! Those skating outfits are amazing.
    There's a canadian couple who were in the Vancouver Winter Olympics and they've been best friends since they were little and just before the games, her mother passed away, and no one knew if she would be able to perform… so watching them win gold was incredible. You can just imagine her grief and pride…

2. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

April 22nd, 2016 at 1:34 pm

This just made me tear up. What a beautiful scene you just painted! I love ice skating, too. If only I had ANY coordination maybe I could have made that work. I can barely walk though.

3. Emily

April 22nd, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Beautiful. Just beautiful, Chelsea.

I'll be looking around today, that's for sure.

4. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

April 22nd, 2016 at 2:07 pm

I love your words. Always. Sometimes I do this in my own home, just look around and cherish it all. Great thoughts!

5. Katelyn Chef

April 22nd, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Your blog is totally adorable!!!

xo,
    Katelyn

6. Emily

April 22nd, 2016 at 3:39 pm

I spent the morning enthralled with your posts. You write so beautifully & I look forward to reading more!

7. Kelsey @ The Peacock Roost

April 22nd, 2016 at 4:46 pm

This was just wonderful! Thanks for the reminder to stop and just take it all in!
    Kelsey

8. Mattie @ Northwest Native

April 22nd, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Oh my gosh this gave me goosebumps and made me teary! Such a great quote to live by. I've always loved the winter Olympics for ice skating and summer for gymnastics. I'm kind of eh on most of the other sports!

9. Tia @ GoodGenes

April 22nd, 2016 at 6:01 pm

I totally needed to read this today. I am having a minor spasm about having to start IVF injections and it's all I can think about. I just let out a huge sigh…because it's true, we do tend to get caught up in the details sometimes!

10. Jacquelyn @ The Lowcountry Mama

April 22nd, 2016 at 8:18 pm

This is beautiful. I make it a point to stop and take note of the present each and every day. Sometimes I find myself rushing to want to be pregnant again, and then I remind myself I need to enjoy RIGHT NOW, with my baby being my only baby, being able to do things together, wrap her up on me and walk around the city like we did today. She'll never be this little again.. it's such a special time.

April 22nd, 2016 at 8:27 pm

I loved the ice skating growing up too (and gymnastics in the summer Olympics). This is such a beautiful story. I really needed that encouragement today. <3

12. Sarah Tucker

April 22nd, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Love this! I've been doing this every moment since G was born. Even in my most tired state, I just look at him and weep! Taking it all in is so amazing!

13. Kristen @ See You In A Porridge

April 22nd, 2016 at 10:24 pm

i love this. such a lovely post šŸ™‚ needed to be reminded of this today.

14. Eline Punt

April 23rd, 2016 at 8:41 am

Beautiful words and so true too. I love the story. Over the last couple of weeks I realized that the most important thing is, is to be happy with yourself and look at the world around you in wonder. It has caused such a change in my mindset and I love it.
    Xx Eline

15. The Lady Okie

April 23rd, 2016 at 8:05 pm

It's so easy to rush. Great reminder!

16. Rachel Gault

April 25th, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Such beautiful words. We're all go go go all the time that we forget to just stop and take it all in.