Things I Believe in This Week.

1. Sarah Tucker

March 25th, 2016 at 1:24 pm

All those squishy baby pictures are making me believe I want to have a baby this week, haha! I guess I'll just savor an uninterrupted hot cup of coffee for now šŸ™‚

2. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

March 25th, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Coffee is the BEST! I am totally unapologetic about my love for caffeine! I definitely relate to saying no and staying home. I am learning not to bog myself down with too many events and instead take the time to appreciate the plans I do have so I dont feel rushed. Have a great weekend! xo

3. Lacey Bean

March 25th, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Love all these! Especially COFFEE. And OMG that little baby belly!

March 25th, 2016 at 2:10 pm

Yesssss to all the coffee *of course* and to knowing when to just say no. And I love how much you guys soak up as much as you can out of each day. Happy Easter Weekend <3
    Green Fashionista

5. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

March 25th, 2016 at 2:36 pm

I've learned to love who I am and no longer apologize for it. I love being home too, sometimes it's just the best. Enjoy your weekend!

6. Emily

March 25th, 2016 at 2:51 pm

I believe in lots of baby snuggles so I hope you're also accomplishing that dream šŸ˜‰

Love this list! I think it's easy to let the guilt of "but I haven't been out in awhile…" take over and win when sometimes you really do need those moment at home as a big, ol' refreshing break.

7. Melanie

March 25th, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Aww your lil munchkin is so cute!!! What great things to believe in!! I beleive in the power of family and friends this week! Can't wait to spend this weekend with them! =P Have a good one!

Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

8. Diana, Down Home Traveler

March 25th, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Great reminders! Baby snuggles! So cute! One of my best friends just had a baby and I can't wait to go home and meet her! Have a great weekend.

9. nelle monaco

March 25th, 2016 at 4:27 pm

love. he is so cute. and i agree with all of these! such an awesome post

10. Jacquelyn @ The Lowcountry Mama

March 25th, 2016 at 5:55 pm

I always make sure to savor each moment.. especially with our littles being babies only once!

March 25th, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Yes to saying no and staying home. I love hanging out with friends, but sometimes I like to have Chris to myself after barely seeing him for a week. Love all the adorable Jack photos in this post, and your skirt in that last pic is so pretty!

12. Kristen @ See You In A Porridge

March 25th, 2016 at 8:32 pm

not apologising for who you are or what you like etc is seriously so important. i reckon once you've learned that, you've got it made. gorgeous pictures, have a good weekend lovely!

13. Alison @ Puppies and Pretties

March 26th, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Totally agree on just saying no and staying home. Sometimes you just need some time to decompress and chill.

14. Lux G.

March 28th, 2016 at 2:18 am

I believe to not being sorry for what you believe in too (actually wrote about this before :D).
    I believe that this is going to be a beautiful week and opportunities will continue to come.

Lovely post to read at the start of the week. Happy Easter!

March 28th, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Not apologizing for who you are is crucial!

16. Emilie

March 29th, 2016 at 12:12 pm

I love this!! Never apologize for who you are and what you believe in. Never be afraid of saying no and staying home, but always, always take the time to enjoy the little things in life.