Hello to The Most Stressful Seven Days Ever.

March 11th, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Yeah, I tried that whole Zillow all the places method too last year, and it was a major fail. I'm overwhelmed enough trying to find a place to live when we move in June, and I know the area! These seven days will be over soon, and then you can celebrate! šŸ™‚

2. Chesson {A Southern Twenty-Five}

March 11th, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Here's to hoping that the next seven days fly by for y'all and that you get a wonderful placement!

3. Jenn

March 11th, 2016 at 2:22 pm

I am obsessed with looking at houses in other towns and we are not even remotely close to moving..like ever hahah so I can help you take on that task if need be! šŸ˜‰ hang in there and I hope things work out exactly how you'd like them to! Good luck! šŸ™‚

4. Carolann

March 11th, 2016 at 2:28 pm

This is how I deal Every. Single. Time I am waiting to find out where we are moving next. Hang in there! You got this.

5. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

March 11th, 2016 at 2:41 pm

OMG! I cant wait to see where you guys go! It is going to be amazing! When I am stressed about a future unknown I think about worst possible scenarios and then reassure myself it wont be that. For example, I know you hate the cold – so when you feel stressed just keep in mind that you are not going to be moving to Alaska or the North Pole. Try to keep things in perspective. I know that is way easier said than done though.

6. Southern Komfort Blog

March 11th, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Deep breaths and enjoy the week šŸ™‚

7. Chelsea Phelps

March 11th, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Praying these next 7 days fly by for you! So excited for you to find out!

8. Lauren Honeycutt

March 11th, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Thinking happy thoughts for you!!! What are some of the towns that he might end up?

9. Emily S (Em Busy Living)

March 11th, 2016 at 5:10 pm

I know you'll be happy when this whole thing is over with! I hope this next week flies by.

March 11th, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Hoping the next 7 days fly by for you, and that you'll find some peace leading up to the big day. *hugs* gurlie <3

11. Elizabeth Patten

March 11th, 2016 at 5:25 pm

This is how I felt waiting for my first duty station. And then we got Colorado. Just know, wherever you are, awesome new adventures await!

March 11th, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Okay it is totally stressful but also EXCITING! I can't wait to hear where your adventures will lead you!

13. Mar Ward

March 11th, 2016 at 6:24 pm

What an exciting new chapter. Being stress is definitely allowed. I look forward to hearing where you guys will be headed.

14. Sparkles and Lattes

March 11th, 2016 at 6:25 pm

I feel so bad that this time is so stressful for your family. I really hope you get a match to someplace awesome. A place you will feel at home with early on. Fingers crossed for you.

15. Emily

March 11th, 2016 at 6:59 pm

The seven days will fly by!!! What an exciting time in life, new baby and soon to be new city! Now keep talking to Jack and Gatsby about it—as long as you don't start thinking that they're responding šŸ˜‰

16. Rebecca O

March 11th, 2016 at 8:36 pm

All you can do is keep breathing…! I would be doing all of those things, plus making a list of all of the things I wanted to do in my current town before leaving (although hopefully it would be short!) and probably the top 3 restaurants in each of the possible cities to give myself something to look forward to. šŸ˜‰ You will be fine and these days will seem long but also whiz by before you know it – and then you will have plenty to keep you occupied as you get ready to move. GOOD LUCK!! Relish the transitional moments. Big transitions only happen so many times in our lives and I'm a firm believer in change being healthy and bringing excitement into our lives. Moving back to the US from the UK was soooo anxiety-filled and adjusting took time but it has certainly been exciting and adventurous!! =)

17. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

March 11th, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Eeeee!! Such a scary time,I can't even imagine, but you will be fine!! It's definitely got to be very hard to not know what's next, but I'm certain it will work out no matter what!

18. Jess

March 12th, 2016 at 1:15 am

You can do it! I can imagine I would do the same thing.. Don't know which city? Better research houses in all of them! A week is a short time, I believe you will make it.

19. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

March 12th, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Praying and sending good vibes!

20. Suheiry Feliciano

March 12th, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Ooh, Match Day is coming up! Good luck! I hope you guys end up somewhere wonderful.

21. Joyce

March 13th, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Such a scary exciting time! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am wondering if you read my daughter's blog? (www.sincerely-shannon.com) I feel like you might enjoy it. My son-in-law is in his second year of residency (went to med school courtesy of the Army so match day was stressful, but they do find out earlier than non-military docs). Good luck to you in this next new season! I've moved a lot, and home is where you make it, so have fun with this next adventure!

22. Brittney

March 14th, 2016 at 1:19 am

Scary AND exciting moments are the best and worst, aren't they? Try to take a deep breath and get ready for a new adventure!

23. Emilie

March 14th, 2016 at 10:22 am

Being stressed is definitely normal, but think of all the exciting new adventures! You'll end up somewhere great! šŸ™‚

24. Elle Sees

March 14th, 2016 at 11:37 am

wishing you lots of good sleep this week, lots of deep breaths, and hoping the 7 days fly by!