Chase it Anyway.

1. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

March 28th, 2016 at 1:19 pm

I love this. While our dreams may change, it's important to still have them and dream big. Love love love! I'm working on a children's book. It's a big dream of mine and I'm not positive where to start but getting ideas out there is still so exciting to me!

2. BLovedBoston

March 28th, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Chase it anyway – love that! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

3. Kathleen

March 28th, 2016 at 1:35 pm

You have such a beautiful way with words! Love this post! šŸ™‚ Saving it for when I need a good reminder about dream chasing!

4. Helene in Between

March 28th, 2016 at 1:36 pm

love love love this. this is so spot on!!

5. Audrey Louise

March 28th, 2016 at 2:25 pm

I'm ridiculously impressed that you can form and write these thoughts while multi-tasking with an infant šŸ™‚ What a great message!

6. Lauren Honeycutt

March 28th, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Love this! Also, I love the fact that your desk was covered in glitter lol

March 28th, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Love this so much! My dreams have changed so much, but that doesn't mean I don't have any! šŸ™‚

8. Eline Punt

March 28th, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Just what I needed to hear šŸ™‚ Let's keep chasing dreams, always. It doesn't matter what format.

9. Southern Komfort Blog

March 28th, 2016 at 3:32 pm

I love this!

10. Alexandra Bee Blog

March 28th, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Such a great and well thought out post. No one can map out their life or knows exactly what's coming so having flexible dreams that adjust and grow as you do is key!

11. Erin LFF

March 28th, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Needed this today! I've got dreams that sometimes I get "tired" of chasing but then I remember that there's no reason to ever give up on 'em! šŸ™‚

12. VivianBishopxo

March 28th, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Your posts always give me major feels and force me to look at the hard things I've been thinking about. Our dreams have been changing a lot lately and although it's not what we had planned right now, it's okay if our dream changes.

13. Ashley @ The Wandering Weekenders

March 28th, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Love this! It's so important to remember that even though things may change, doesn't mean that you have to give up what your dream and wish for!

14. Jessica Lynn

March 28th, 2016 at 5:24 pm

This is so, so true. It's crazy how dreams can change. And I had to laugh at this part, because I've totally been there and done that (and I'm still doing through it since I'm still nursing my second baby): "Now, it looks a little more like typing ideas into the notes app on my phone while I feed Jack."

March 28th, 2016 at 5:40 pm

I was recently having a discussion with this same sentiment, though you phrased it so much more poetically. I was telling a friend that sometimes your dreams and ambitions change and you aren't always betraying who you are and what you're about just by changing and evolving. I know over the years some of the dreams I've realized have been bigger than I've ever imagined, I've let go of some of the dreams that no longer suit me and I've re-envisioned some of the dreams as well. Great post lovely girl!

16. Carolann Chambers

March 28th, 2016 at 6:24 pm

This is everything. I hope you keep writing and keep chasing no matter what šŸ˜‰

17. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)

March 28th, 2016 at 6:39 pm

This is beautiful, and I love this so much. Our lives may constantly change but that doesn't mean we have to give up on our dreams. Great post!

March 28th, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Love this! Both the glittered covered desk and holding that sweet baby boy in your arms sound like pure happiness <3
    Green Fashionista

19. Christina Lea Loves

March 28th, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Love! I always remind myself that just because dreams can change, that isn't necessarily a bad thing!

20. Tiffany {A Touch of Grace}

March 28th, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Love this Chelsea! If you keep chasing your dreams they soon become a reality!

21. Lindsay Latimer

March 28th, 2016 at 11:58 pm

You always seem to know what i need to hear… dreams do change and things get in the way, but you're always important!

22. Rachel Gault

March 29th, 2016 at 2:54 am

Love this! It's so important to never stop dreaming, even if things change along the way!

23. Emilie

March 29th, 2016 at 12:02 pm

This is so great! Your blog is always so full of positivity and inspiration! I love it.

24. Emily Woodard

March 29th, 2016 at 1:20 pm

I needed this piece of encouragement today!

25. chelsea @ the new wifestyle

March 30th, 2016 at 5:43 pm

love this so much! beautifully said and so very true that we can keep the dream (actually we MUST) but we may have to get creative about how to go about it!

April 14th, 2016 at 3:14 am