Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Finding out Christopher matched! While we don’t find out where he matched until Friday, an email went out on Monday at 11:00 letting everyone know if they matched to any position or not. We were at the pool when he opened his email, and I don’t think I’ve ever cheered so loud on a Monday morning before.
2. This weather. Florida has decided it’s summer. After a weirdly cold and rainy February, I am extremely happy about this.
3. The fact that Jack likes to be outside. I know I keep saying Jack is an easy baby, but seriously, the kid loves going places, and he loves hanging out by the pool. It’s the best. I’m so thankful that we don’t have to stay inside for him to be happy. Also very thankful for his pool outfit:
4. Hot tea. I’ve been on a hot tea kick (again) lately, and I forgot (again) how much I love it! And I really do feel so much healthier when I drink hot tea all day. Plus, you can pretty much find any flavor you can imagine in a tea.
5. Gatsby met a girl Shiba. We were walking around a lake and they spotted each other from pretty far away and were SO excited. It was adorable. Her owner was an old man who had never seen another Shiba in real life before and thought it was the best thing ever.
6. We find out where Chris matches in 48 hours.
7. Post-match celebrations! We’ve got reservations at our favorite place in Orlando, and we are going to party. Because when you wait four years to land your dream job, it’s worth celebrating.
8. Knowing that no matter what city is on the inside of that envelope on Friday, it will be the adventure of a lifetime. Plus, I get to take my two best friends with me, so I’ll take it.
What’s making you happy this week?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!