What February Taught Me.

1. Audrey Louise

February 23rd, 2016 at 2:11 pm

This month I've learned/am learning that it's ok to step back and just slow down and disconnect. If I need a night off I should take it. If I don't want to write that blog post then I just shouldn't write it. If I want to sit in the bathtub without a book or ipad or anything and just SIT then I should šŸ™‚

2. More MindfulYou

February 23rd, 2016 at 2:13 pm

This was brilliant šŸ™‚

moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

3. Meredith @ Barbell Wardrobe

February 23rd, 2016 at 2:19 pm

I'm so ready for more sunshine! The days are getting longer and thats a blessing!

February 23rd, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Yay for nights out with your people and blurry pictures, and for not fitting into the cookie cutter mom mold. And of course laughing every single day – the best medicine <3
    Green Fashionista

5. Lauren Honeycutt

February 23rd, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Those are great things! And yessss sunshine helps so much! This month I learned that I need to cut back–I'm filling up my calendar with things for other people and am not leaving enough time for myself and my little family (including my puppy children)

6. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

February 23rd, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Getting out in the sunshine and seeing friends is SUPER important! Being a Mom will never be what you expect. You just do the best you can every day and love your little fella. That is all that matters and all he wants.

7. Carly Blogs Here

February 23rd, 2016 at 4:35 pm

So glad you're falling into your own routine and finding out what's important for you as a new mom. I'm always amazed at how much a little bit of sunshine can really improve your day!

8. emily @ a little bit of emily

February 23rd, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Laughter is the best medicine!

9. Sara McCarty

February 23rd, 2016 at 7:42 pm

Fresh air and sunshine can sometimes make all the difference in the world when you're stuck inside with a baby during these long dreary winter months! It gets easier to get out and about too, so hang in there mama!

10. Erin LFF

February 23rd, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Sunshine absolutely perks me up no matter what else is going on in life! šŸ™‚ Glad you are getting out and about and embracing your new role šŸ™‚

11. Southern Komfort Blog

February 23rd, 2016 at 8:18 pm

Love this! Let's see – I've learned (like you) that the sun really is a huge source of my energy; I'm not a fan of Greek yogurt but the hubs can't get enough of it; and that it's okay to have an all-out ugly cry fest when God doesn't give me my way šŸ˜‰

February 23rd, 2016 at 10:43 pm

We had sun for the first time in a long time this weekend, and I felt like a new person! šŸ™‚

13. Sarah Tucker

February 24th, 2016 at 12:21 am

Love this! Can't wait to see what I learn the month of April…yay!

14. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

February 24th, 2016 at 12:52 am

Sunshine is most definitely awesome–I soak up every second here in the North this time of the year! I learned that hard work always pays off šŸ™‚

15. Lindsay Latimer

February 24th, 2016 at 1:39 am

Amen! You need to laugh every day! Motherhood looks good on you, friend.

16. Lisa @ Naptime Chai

February 24th, 2016 at 4:55 am

Cabin fever is SO real! I'm glad you're getting out of the house!

17. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)

February 24th, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Sunshine definitely makes me happy! & truthfully there is not one specific picture of what a "mom" looks like. There are so many wonderful mothers out there who do things completely different from each other and that's 100% okay.

18. Katie @ The Macarthurs Lately

February 24th, 2016 at 4:13 pm

I told my husband time and time again that having a baby wouldn't change us. I mean, she did change us, for the better, but we still go out to eat every Friday night like we used to and we still watched football. Being parents is just a new title and we have a new little person to take care of. We can still do the things that made us "us." It's good you're learning that now! I'm so glad you're adjusting to new mom life so well! šŸ™‚ Jack is just the cutest!

19. Sparkles and Lattes

February 24th, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Sunshine is key. That is for sure. And so is getting out of the house. I used to go on a daily outing to lunch, Target or a park because I got mad cabin fever being home with my girls.

20. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

February 25th, 2016 at 2:11 pm

Amen to not fitting any specific mom mold, especially the one in your head. That's been a hard lesson for me. I'm jealous of your sunshine….having a baby in a snowy cold winter is so hard. I just want to leave the house! Go anywhere! šŸ™‚