I’m Feeling Rich.

1. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)

February 12th, 2016 at 1:31 pm

The little things always make me feel so much more rich than amount of money ever would. Hearing my son's giggle over the silliest things makes me feel on top of the world šŸ™‚

2. Audrey Louise

February 12th, 2016 at 1:54 pm

All those pictures yesterday of Jack are just too cute! He's adorable! You definitely have all the reasons in the world to feel rich!

3. The Lady Okie

February 12th, 2016 at 2:25 pm

HE IS JUST SO SNUGGLY AND TINY.
    Sorry for yelling.

4. Shaunacey Bonneville

February 12th, 2016 at 2:29 pm

while a lottery win would be nice, I agree, sometimes we're truly so much richer than our bank accounts indicate.
    Also, that baby is so so so adorable. Seriously.

Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

5. Emily

February 12th, 2016 at 4:13 pm

You are so rich!! Look at your little family and your little life—it's full of BIG love!

6. Jenn

February 12th, 2016 at 4:16 pm

My baby love makes me feel richer and happier than anything in the whole world ever could šŸ™‚ its the best kind of lottery to win.

7. Mae Rae-MTBA

February 12th, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Rich is a great feeling. IT makes me happy to read how happy you are and that life is going great. Reading through this reminded me to take a step back and appreciated the things in my life of where I am at.

8. Lauren Elizabeth

February 12th, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Finding new pens is always the best! Which ones are you using?

February 12th, 2016 at 4:55 pm

I am so happy your life is so happy right now! Baby clothes are so little and perfect, I would not be able to keep myself from buying all the cute mini things!

February 12th, 2016 at 5:12 pm

So so so glad the warmer weather has moved back in to the sunshine state, and yay for 2nd cups of coffee! I love how full your heart is and all the adorable baby snuggle pics <3

Green Fashionista

11. BLovedBoston

February 12th, 2016 at 5:18 pm

You are so blessed sweet friend! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

12. Sparkles and Lattes

February 12th, 2016 at 6:22 pm

I am so jealous of your 75 degree weather!! You are very blessed and I am so very happy for you and your family. Jack is darling. Have a good weekend!

13. Erin Zauner

February 12th, 2016 at 8:38 pm

i try to remind myself of this a lot. like every day. some days I'm better than others.

February 12th, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I agree-it's the little things in life that make you feel rich! šŸ™‚ Can't get over the Jack cuteness! šŸ™‚

15. Sarah @ Cunningham Love Story

February 12th, 2016 at 9:00 pm

It's the little things isn't it?! Baby Jack is SOOO precious! You guys make the cutest family! šŸ™‚

16. Laura Darling

February 13th, 2016 at 2:33 am

He is seriously the cutest baby ever. I hope you frame that picture! Also, I'm so glad you can get your favorite creamer again. That is a game changer!

17. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

February 14th, 2016 at 3:14 pm

The nights where all 3 of us are home and relaxing makes me REALLY happy because life is so crazy lately. The moments together make me so happy!

18. Natasha Solae

February 15th, 2016 at 11:21 am

Wow your son is beautiful!

I'm sure having a child changes everything. Not only does it give you a whole new perspective of life but I'm sure it gives you a fulfillment you've never had before. It's these little things that give life meaning!

xo, N