Celebrating The Leap Year.

1. Steph G

February 26th, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Is it weird that I'm actually excited about Monday? It's like a secret extra day. Enjoy!

February 26th, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Catching up on something you fell behind on is a good one!

3. Emilie

February 26th, 2016 at 2:17 pm

I love this! I may even feel a little inspired to start the weekend so I can get to Monday!

4. Lauren Honeycutt

February 26th, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Hmmm I think that getting the extra sleep sounds like a FANTASTIC idea!

5. Ashley @ The Wandering Weekenders

February 26th, 2016 at 2:39 pm

I love the idea of starting a new tradition! It would be so much fun to have something to look forward to every four years!

6. Suheiry Feliciano

February 26th, 2016 at 2:52 pm

These are all really great ideas. Funny story, I didn't realize it was a leap year until last week.

7. Emily

February 26th, 2016 at 3:36 pm

I randomly got very stressed this week when I was trying to think of what we should do on the extra day this year. Apparently having fun is stressful, ha! I love these!

February 26th, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Such cute ideas for leap year, I'm having a girls' fondue night on Monday. Cheese and chocolate are the perfect ways for me to celebrate an extra day!

9. Sarah @ Cunningham Love Story

February 26th, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Great ideas for an extra day! Happy Leap Year! šŸ™‚

February 26th, 2016 at 7:12 pm

I love the idea of starting a new tradition! Yay for leap year (and it's an Olympics year) šŸ˜€
    Green Fashionista

11. Catherine Short

February 26th, 2016 at 11:14 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one super excited when it's an Olympics year!

12. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

February 26th, 2016 at 8:08 pm

I wish the 29th were on a weekend so I could do something crazy with my daughter and not waste such a potentially special day at school/work. Haha!

13. Kaeleen Stone

February 26th, 2016 at 10:23 pm

I never thought about it that way- an entire extra day. Love these ideas! šŸ™‚

14. Catherine Short

February 26th, 2016 at 11:13 pm

We're finding out the gender of my baby on the 29th! I can't think of a better way to celebrate Leap Year!

15. Connie Bea

February 27th, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Love this post! I think starting a new tradition would be so much fun!

Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy

16. julie @ a hopeful hood

February 29th, 2016 at 11:03 pm

What a fun post idea full of even more fun ideas!!!! šŸ™‚

March 11th, 2016 at 5:35 pm

I was going to paint on Leap Day, because I realized I hadn't pulled out my paints all year. But then my niece and nephew came over to spend the night because they had lice (came over after they were treated of course) and were quarantining their house for 48 hours. I hung out with them and decided an impromptu night of hanging out with my niece and nephew was special enough for the day. (I also rectified the not-painting-all-year situation last weekend.)