Celebrate Life.

1. Ashley @ Hello nature

February 9th, 2016 at 1:42 pm

I cannot even put into words how much I love this post. (Your entire blog actually. I just came across it as a recommendation from another blogger.) I'm not a Valentine's Day kinda girl, but I am an celebration type of girl. And this is right up my alley. Thanks for the inspiration ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

February 9th, 2016 at 1:56 pm

You KNOW I'm with you on this. I try and celebrate every SINGLE day!

3. Erin Zauner

February 9th, 2016 at 2:01 pm

I'm so with you on this. Joe is the type of guy who needs to be convinced to put out the Christmas decorations…but that's why I'm here! to remind him of the need to celebrate.

4. Emily S (Em Busy Living)

February 9th, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Yep. I'm totally over being cynical about holidays like Valentine's (and not just because I have someone to share it with.) It's just much more fun to enjoy the time and use it as an excuse for chocolate, wine, and a nice dinner out than to be a grump about it's existence.

5. Katie @ Life Encouraged

February 9th, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Love it!! I love celebrating every little thing too. Why not?!
    The couple's in our small group at church don't do anything for Valentine's Day
    And that was really sad to see because why not take that night and spend it with your husband (if you have one)?
    I didn't understand why they didn't celebrate lol

6. Carrie

February 9th, 2016 at 2:43 pm

your posts are so uplifting! it's like a mini-pep talk every day, which i love! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Caitlin Elizabeth

February 9th, 2016 at 3:59 pm

I feel the same way about holidays, especially the smaller ones you mentioned. Why not take any opportunity to celebrate and make life a little more fun ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Leslie @ This is For Keeps

February 9th, 2016 at 4:50 pm

I love this. I was never overly into any holiday prior to having my daughter. Once she was born, I decided that it was important to make a big deal about holidays – any of them. I decorate and we do crafts and whatnot. And it's not just great for her – it's great for all of us. I feel so much happier when things are festive and we're celebrating. I actually just posted about Valentine's Day and being all bah-humbug about it – and how I'm determined to change that outlook this year. Why not celebrate even the little things?

9. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

February 9th, 2016 at 5:21 pm

"keep celebrating" yessss!

10. Sam O'Connor-Smith

February 9th, 2016 at 5:31 pm

I am 100% down with your message! Yes, it might be a Hallmark holiday, but who cares? And I am super curious about this green drink you made haha!

February 9th, 2016 at 6:38 pm

I'm in the same boat as you, I just love celebrating! My boyfriend grew up not celebrating holidays at all so adjusting to my love of celebrating has taken a bit of time. I'm all for celebrating life and showing love all year long!

12. Connie Bea

February 9th, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Love how positive and uplifting this post is!

Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy

13. Mรณnica - Mes Voyages ร  Paris

February 9th, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Let's celebrate!!
    XX

Mรณnica Sors

MES VOYAGES ร€ PARIS

NEW POST: WINTER NAVY OUTFIT

February 9th, 2016 at 7:38 pm

I feel the same way! I love celebrating holidays and the little things, too! ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Southern Komfort Blog

February 9th, 2016 at 8:38 pm

I love your take and outlook on this! I can so easily forget to celebrate the little things. Thanks for the reminder chica ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Lindsay Latimer

February 9th, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Could NOT agree more with this! I have always loved every holiday… why not celebrate? Life is too short!

17. Christina Lea Loves

February 9th, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Decorations!! I always love putting any little touch on a holiday – it makes them so much better! Celebrate anything!

18. emily @ a little bit of emily

February 10th, 2016 at 3:42 am

Ahhh chocolate covered strawberries – yes please!

19. Kristin DiCristofano

February 10th, 2016 at 11:32 am

I adore this post as always! You are just fantastic, I can only imagine how you'd be in person but I know I would really like you ๐Ÿ™‚

20. Jacqui German

February 11th, 2016 at 12:46 am

YES! love this. parties/events/holidays are my jam, and planning/type A is my middle name. or at least it should be… champagne would also be an appropriate choice ๐Ÿ™‚ happy almost valentine's day!