Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Saying negative things about yourself.
2. Worrying about the future so much that you miss out on how good right now is.
3. Saying yes out of guilt.
4. Pushing snooze more than once.
5. Thinking that being kind means letting others walk all over you.
6. Never making a plan.
7. Saying no to things just because they weren’t a part of the plan.
8. Constantly comparing your life/progress/self to someone else.
9. Buying things you can’t afford.
10. Being afraid to try new things.
12. Never putting yourself first.
13. Voicing negativity more than positivity.
14. Skipping breakfast.
15. Doubting yourself.
16. Trying to force yourself to like whatever is popular at the current moment.
17. Needing to go out and spend money in order to feel like you had a fun night.
18. Caring too much about what other people think.
19. Missing out on the world around you because you’re looking at your phone all the time.
20. Letting menial tasks pile up just because you don’t like doing them (hello, laundry).
21. Being too busy to enjoy the little things in life.
22. Judging others.
23. Settling for less than.
25. Being uninformed about what’s going on around you.
26. Never putting yourself first.
28. Being so serious all the time.
29. Making excuses for why you’re not going after your dreams.
30. Beating yourself up over past mistakes.
Also read: 30 Things to Say Yes to For The Best Year of Your Life.
What do you say no to for a better life?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!