It’s Going to Fly By.

1. Kristen

January 21st, 2016 at 1:42 pm

It's so true! I already can't believe that January is practically over! Yayy for baby!

2. Krystal // The Krystal Diaries

January 21st, 2016 at 2:37 pm

I can't believe January is almost over! Ever since I graduated college years ago I feel as if time goes by so much faster now.

3. Little Bits of Joy Blog

January 21st, 2016 at 3:31 pm

So true!!! And even more so once you are a Mama (congrats, by the way!!!)… it seems like yesterday I was finding out I needed to be induced… and now here we are and that baby is turning 4 on Sunday. The days are long but the years are fast.

4. Erin LFF

January 21st, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Beautifully written, my friend! šŸ™‚

5. Sarah @ Cunningham Love Story

January 21st, 2016 at 6:13 pm

I love this! Time really does fly. It's so important to embrace every moment of your life & tell the people in your life how much you love them. Hope you're doing well with Baby Jack! šŸ™‚

6. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

January 21st, 2016 at 6:23 pm

It's going to go especially fast because of how quick Jack will grow. Ah! So excited for you!

January 21st, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Cherishing the beauty in the ordinary is one of the biggest goals I have for my life. My only new year's resolution was "don't let it pass you by" (meaning the year, the experiences, and the people). Great post and I am so proud of you for staying SO on top of your blog through this big life change (Mom Blogger of the year award goes to you!)

8. Kait

January 21st, 2016 at 8:55 pm

This is so, so true! I'm hoping to be able to take time each month and savor it. Good,bad, mediocre, whatever. I love this post! XO

9. Steph G

January 22nd, 2016 at 2:34 am

I have good news – we have 366 days this year!!!!!! I love this reminder. Hope all is going well with you šŸ™‚

10. Marisa San Miguel

January 22nd, 2016 at 2:50 am

This is such a great reminder! How is it almost February?!

11. Jackie @ My (Sort Of) Adult Life

January 22nd, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Absolutely love this post! I already find myself saying "where is the year going??" and I want to savor it all!

January 24th, 2016 at 9:29 pm

So very true! I can't believe that we're already nearing the end of January. This year will pass by quickly.