Dear 2015.

1. Cara (Kindly Unspoken)

December 30th, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Yes to the fresh starts, whenever. I think we live in a society that thinks it has to be a Monday or New Years Day to start something new, but the reality is we can start over at any given moment. Glad you have had such a wonderful year and I'm glad to have found your blog. Happy New Years!

2. Shaunacey Bonneville

December 30th, 2015 at 2:41 pm

great read! here's to a beautiful 2016 and a happy healthy little man to spend the new year with!!

Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

3. Sarah Tucker

December 30th, 2015 at 2:45 pm

2015 was such a BIG year. I can't wait to see what 2016 is all about!

4. Rachel Nelson

December 30th, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Happy new year! New beginnings can be some of the best refreshers ever! I am so glad you had a good year and learnt so much about yourself!

5. Yelle T

December 30th, 2015 at 3:32 pm

You know, my priorities changed a lot too from the beginning of the year to the end. At the beginning, I wanted more than anything to travel every month. And I did. And now, I just want to relax at home. xo

6. Audrey Louise

December 30th, 2015 at 4:29 pm

I just went back and read your post about discovering you were pregnant. TOO FREAKING CUTE. Honestly, that's so sweet! I'm glad you've learned so much from 2015. I'm positive 2016 will have some HUGE lessons for you! šŸ™‚

7. Ashley @ The Wandering Weekenders

December 30th, 2015 at 4:47 pm

So many exciting things happened in 2015, and 2016 sounds like it might be even more exciting!

8. Sarah @ Cunningham Love Story

December 30th, 2015 at 6:36 pm

Happy New Year, girl! Hope 2016 brings you wonderful things! šŸ™‚

9. Southern Komfort Blog

December 30th, 2015 at 7:28 pm

2015 was quite the year! 2016 has some pretty big shoes to fill šŸ˜‰

December 30th, 2015 at 7:48 pm

You had such a big 2015, but I'm hoping for even better things for y'all in 2016-the safe arrival of Baby Jack and your top residency choice! <3

December 30th, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Such a sweet post, and 2016 is going to be so special for you <3

Green Fashionista

12. Emily

December 30th, 2015 at 11:14 pm

What a year for you! And even better than you've gotten to document it all on this space.

13. julie @ a hopeful hood

December 30th, 2015 at 11:45 pm

As if this year wasn't big enough, next year is going to be even more of a game changer!!! šŸ™‚ I'm so happy you included all these links to old posts so I can catch up on things I missed before I knew your blog existed. šŸ™‚

14. Emily @ Ember Grey

December 30th, 2015 at 11:55 pm

You have inspired and encouraged me in a number of ways this year, Chelsea!

15. Alison @ Puppies and Pretties

December 31st, 2015 at 3:15 am

What a great post. Here's to a great 2016!

16. Laura Darling

December 31st, 2015 at 3:20 am

Awesome post. Great way to finish up 2015! Can't wait to see what's in store for 2016!

17. Shannon Jenkins

December 31st, 2015 at 4:47 am

Aw this is so great! 2015 definitely taught you so many things! Cheers to 2016!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

18. Beka @ Sunshine to the Square Inch

December 31st, 2015 at 7:30 am

I just love this!

I'm glad 2015 gave you so much this year!

19. Jess

December 31st, 2015 at 11:12 am

This is awesome. I could reread this when I'm having a funky day. I just read your post about discovering your pregnant and it makes me laugh. So many tests!! I don't blame you haha.

20. Lindsay

January 1st, 2016 at 1:33 am

Such exciting things coming in the New Year for you! That's exactly how I feel about how the year not looking anything like how I expected, but sometimes it goes even better. Lesson learned. Happy for you!

21. Allison

January 2nd, 2016 at 1:42 am

What a great year for you. And in 2016 your little one will be here. SO CRAZY and SO exciting! Happy New Year friend! XO

January 2nd, 2016 at 3:01 am

Love this! 2015 was a big year for you! I'm excited to hear more about your adventures in 2016. šŸ™‚