Spending Your November: A To-Do List for Adventuring Through the Month.

1. Emily

November 2nd, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Apple cider sangria?! How have I never heard of this/made this/sipped on it all season long?!

2. Kati Rose @ Constantly Seeking Wonder

November 2nd, 2015 at 3:00 pm

I'm definitely excited for soup! October it still felt too soon, but now I'm beginning to pull out all my recipes.

3. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

November 2nd, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Are you doing Nano? I wasn't going to because of a lot of other stressors and pressures but then realized I have been trying to write the first chapter of my current novel for months and I finally got it on Sunday so maybe now I am doing it? Haha.

4. Carly Blogs Here

November 2nd, 2015 at 4:51 pm

I love this list but 10,12, and 22 are three of my favorites! Though I also need to scope out some of the upcoming sales because I haven't done very much holiday shopping yet this year!

5. Melissa Blake

November 2nd, 2015 at 4:58 pm

What a great list, especially practicing thankfulness all month!! šŸ™‚

Melissa | So About What I Said

6. Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie

November 2nd, 2015 at 5:00 pm

#5 sounds like a dreaammmmmmmm. And 14/18/19 are my jam. Such great tips! I just love anything that helps in the name of cozy!

7. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

November 2nd, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I always feel bad for Thanksgiving, it definitely gets overlooked because of the Christmas craze that everyone gets into after Halloween. I am definitely planning on enjoying my Thanksgiving first before I start to celebrate Christmas, however we do kick off our Christmas holiday after Thanksgiving with mimosas and Elf & Christmas Vacation. Always love your lists!

November 2nd, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Your monthly lists always inspire me to feel festive for the month. I really want to incorporate the couples thanksgiving idea you mentioned-such a sweet tradition!

9. Elle Sees

November 3rd, 2015 at 12:38 pm

i still haven't made a visit to TJ's for fall goodies. I can't wait to finally have a moment to get there!

10. Michelle

November 3rd, 2015 at 2:37 pm

I always love your monthly lists. I think I bought almost everything at TJ's that had the word pumpkin on it. The harvest blend tea is SO GOOD. I've been drinking 1-2 cups of it a day.

11. Lauren Elizabeth

November 3rd, 2015 at 5:45 pm

While you're at Trader Joe's, try the pumpkin ice cream too. It's so good!

12. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

November 4th, 2015 at 12:28 am

Thanksgiving is my husband's favorite holiday. We started hosting dinner at our house 3 or 4 years ago and we really love it. The chaos of the morning, the last minute trip to the store the night before because we always forget at least one thing, everyone gathered at our house…it makes me really thankful just thinking about having everyone here. I love this time of year, makes me realize how blessed and lucky we are. PS- I love your monthly list posts…gives me good ideas. I think I need to make a Thanksgiving craft!

13. Lita

November 6th, 2015 at 9:30 am

The lighting candles without lights on thing….is totes happening tomorrow!

November 13th, 2015 at 2:36 am

Trader Joe's has pumpkin butter?

BRB.