Pumpkin Spice Lattes & Other Great Loves of My Life.

November 17th, 2015 at 1:35 pm

hahaha. My parents always say WHY WERE YOU NOT NEAT WHEN YOU LIVED WITH US?!?!

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving.

2. Chelsea Woodring

November 17th, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Pumpkin butter is unbelievable! Tasted my first at a farmer's market. SO GOOD.

November 17th, 2015 at 3:39 pm

That lip gloss sounds amazing! And I picked up my first jar of pumpkin butter at TJ's last week. It tastes like pumpkin pie <3

Green Fashionista

4. Erin Mellon

November 17th, 2015 at 4:09 pm

I love all the fall drinks at Starbucks, and was super sad when they were gone November 1st this year! IT'S STILL FALL! I'm still in fall mode, so I'm definitely hoarding pumpkin flavored foods at home.

5. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

November 17th, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Ditto? to everything?

6. Anonymous

November 17th, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Love all these. Especially pumpkin spice lattes. That lip gloss sounds AH-MAAAZZING. #jealous

7. Kat

November 17th, 2015 at 5:10 pm

I'm totally with you on the leggings and candles. They're some of my favorite parts of fall!

xoxo
    Kat

8. Kate

November 17th, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Maternity yoga pants–because eventually, my comfy sweatpants weren't so comfy anymore! I'm also using pregnancy as an excuse to look more casual at work–sorry, not sorry, I'm not going to drop a lot of money on business casual maternity clothes.

9. Yelle T

November 17th, 2015 at 6:06 pm

yes yes leggings and boots! i have a few thicker leggings which are perfect for wearing all weekend hehe.

10. Life with Lolo

November 17th, 2015 at 6:32 pm

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving either! And therefore Christmas is right around the corner. I'm all for embracing all this wonderfulness as long as I can. I keep meaning to grab some pumpkin tea to try, maybe it will go on sale after Turkey Day!

11. kenzie negron

November 17th, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Ugh I love everything pumpkin spice! I'm sad that the pumpkin spice season is almost over! I love the scented candles during this time of the year, they're all so yummy! xx, kenz

12. Michelle

November 17th, 2015 at 8:42 pm

I have the marshmallow pumpkin body lotion and I love it! I am so excited about Christmas, but this year I feel like I'm grieving the end of fall a little.

13. Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie

November 17th, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Pumpkin TEA! I had never heard of such a thing! Sounds incredible.

14. Mattie @ Northwest Native

November 17th, 2015 at 9:31 pm

I have to agree with allll of these things! I wish I was wearing leggings and boots and a sweater right now…and burning a candle and eating pumpkin butter. šŸ™‚

15. Emily

November 17th, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Marshmallow pumpkin latte lipgloss?! What the WHAT?! Sounds amazing.

16. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

November 17th, 2015 at 10:31 pm

I love leggings and blanket scarves…I just can't get enough. FALL is my absolute favorite, and our wedding was my most favorite love this season!

17. Bekah M.

November 17th, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Love all these. But I especially agree with the candles and coffee! šŸ™‚

18. Megan Campbell

November 17th, 2015 at 11:52 pm

I love this post! Annnnnd I definitely clicked on the lipgloss link. I had forgotten how good Bath and Body Works lipglosses are!!!! Thanks for reminding me! šŸ™‚

19. Everygoodthingblog by Melissa

November 18th, 2015 at 2:32 am

I've never tried pumpkin tea before, which is shocking because I love tea and I love pumpkin! This weekend I'll have to pick some up from the store and try it out šŸ™‚

20. Helene in Between

November 18th, 2015 at 3:31 am

why haven't i heard of this lip gloss?! need it. and a PSL!

21. Elle Sees

November 18th, 2015 at 3:51 pm

all of these are me, YAS.

22. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

November 19th, 2015 at 2:00 pm

I'm SO thankful leggings and oversized tops are in….

23. EdyeNicolesMakeup

November 19th, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Definitely candles! I love burning candles so much, I find it so peaceful and relaxing šŸ™‚