Savoring the Seasons That Fly By.

1. Joey @ Hodgespodges

October 13th, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Oh friend yes! Absolutely great post. I'm with you, Oct, Nov, Dec forever and always! Taking time to be present is a HUGE one! <3

2. Helene in Between

October 13th, 2015 at 1:12 pm

making time for you is so so important. we sometimes get wrapped up in what we HAVE to do and forget to enjoy things! such a great sentiment!

3. Mallory Layfield

October 13th, 2015 at 1:21 pm

As someone who can also get consumed with to-do lists and high expectations, this was a wonderful reminder and perfect for this season! Great post =)

4. Kate

October 13th, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Being present is such a good reminder–I'm sure you all are dealing with the same feelings of "this is our last summer/last fall/last holiday before our lives change," and while that's a good thing, it really is important to savor these last few months before our whole world gets turned upside down!

October 13th, 2015 at 3:25 pm

So many important things to remember. These three months always fly by so quickly, I need to stop and just be present šŸ™‚

Green Fashionista

6. 17 Perth

October 13th, 2015 at 7:36 pm

All great tips!!

October 13th, 2015 at 8:22 pm

I love that you tried to sit in front of the Christmas tree for a few minutes every day, such a great tip for savoring the season!

8. Anonymous

October 14th, 2015 at 12:23 am

Heck. Yes. I'll definitely need to reread this. šŸ˜‰

9. Laura Darling

October 14th, 2015 at 2:34 am

I totally agree with this! I am trying hard to just be present and enjoy things this year, instead of worrying about my to do list and rushing place to place!

10. Emilie

October 14th, 2015 at 4:03 am

I love this! These are all things I do/need to do more of.

11. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

October 14th, 2015 at 9:07 am

I love all of these reminders… This time of year goes by the fastest… And yes, of course Christmas is its own season!

12. Allison

October 14th, 2015 at 11:34 pm

Love this so much! These months are my favorites too (especially now that my baby's birthday is in October) and they seem to fly by. Great reminders! XO

13. Lindsay Latimer

October 15th, 2015 at 12:58 am

Yes! These are my favorite months, too, and they seem to fly by! It's the most magical season and I want to soak it all in. Your coffee in front of the Christmas tree idea is THE. BEST.