NaNoWriMo 2015…Are You In?

1. Kelli @Kellibeans

October 20th, 2015 at 1:23 pm

I have never participated before although I've had a register NaNoWriMo account for years. I've decided this is the year I'm going to do it, I've been doing some prep and brainstorming this month so I don't waste precious days next month.

2. P!nky

October 20th, 2015 at 1:28 pm

I've done NABLOG everyday, but never write. Intriguing idea.

3. Kate Mitchell

October 20th, 2015 at 2:36 pm

NaNoWriMo is amazing! It's how I wrote the first half of the first draft of Aureole, my first novel. I encourage everyone to do it!

4. Britt Hanson

October 20th, 2015 at 3:21 pm

This year's not gonna happen (new baby and all), but I've always been intrigued and hope to do it next year!

5. Anonymous

October 20th, 2015 at 4:47 pm

I've attempted NaNo once or twice years ago but am committing to it seriously this year! 50K will just about finish my current WIP that I am in love with all over again! My end goal to *finish* it is December or January, 1yr after I began it. 50K plus it's current 20K will get it *that close* to The End that I am so psyched to write and tie up!

October 20th, 2015 at 6:00 pm

I've never heard of this, but it sounds awesome! You've got this gurlie <3

Green Fashionista

7. Carolann

October 20th, 2015 at 8:01 pm

I've always wanted to do this. November is going to be absolutely insane because we are getting ready to move from Hawaii to Connecticut, but I feel like there is always something going on in life that will hold me back if I let it. I'm going to seriously consider it!

8. Anonymous

October 20th, 2015 at 9:16 pm

YES I cannot wait for NaNoWriMo!! I will definitely be looking at some of your tips – keep me updated on how you're doing!

9. Carly Blogs Here

October 20th, 2015 at 10:15 pm

I want to so, so bad this year! Last year I attempted and I literally don't think I ended up with anything in my word document. Do you tend to start something totally new for the month or work on something you've already started?

10. Cole Nemeth

October 21st, 2015 at 1:05 am

I have, but I always fail! This year though, I feel completely committed. I really hope I can do it!

11. katie // a touch of teal

October 21st, 2015 at 1:31 am

I want to! But I don't know if this is the year for me. Good luck!

​​xx katie // A Touch of Teal

12. jackie jade

October 21st, 2015 at 9:58 pm

good for you on getting a head start!!

13. Goa Whey

October 22nd, 2015 at 8:07 am

Thank you for all the words of encouragement and support. since I am not a native speaker this challenge would/will be extra motivating/hard/challenging for me, but I don`t care. I have been considering one topic and starting to write a story/novel for past few weeks, I had a vision/dream, there were names of lead characters… so.. one would think that there is no better time than now to start what my muse has nudged me to write.

All your tips for successful NaNoWriMo are much apreciated and bookmarked.

Regards,
    Goa

14. Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos

October 26th, 2015 at 1:12 am

Love your encouragement and motivation! I need to get off my buns and participate. 🙂