Goodbye October, Hello November.

1. Cole Nemeth

October 30th, 2015 at 2:34 pm

You have so much to look forward to in November! Having a baby is such an amazing and exciting time in life!

I'm going to miss October, too! I feel like I didn't really get to enjoy any of my Halloween traditions this year 🙁 but that's okay! Tomorrow is Halloween and my daughter's birthday! We're having a huge all day long party, Monster Mash lineup down the street for trick or treats followed by a grownup's party and I'm friggin nervous and excited! So, I'll be sad to say goodbye to another Halloween.
    However, I am looking forward to Christmas and all that it brings. I'm looking forward to working my butt off in November without awesome Halloween distractions!

October 30th, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Good stuff going out and good stuff coming. What an exciting time, entering your last trimester! Take it easy on yourself, it's okay not to be able to do all the things!

3. nelle monaco

October 30th, 2015 at 3:18 pm

two of my very favorites!!! 🙂 great lists… ♥

4. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

October 30th, 2015 at 3:50 pm

I can't believe it is the third trimester for you! I mean, I am not growing a baby so it may be slower for you 😉

5. Chelsea Olivia

October 30th, 2015 at 5:48 pm

WHERE HAVE I BEEN!? I feel like I have just randomly read posts in between all the ones where you mention you're ALMOST HAVING A BABY!!!! So…. here's my late but still super huge CONGRATS! Seriously, that's so exciting!! <3

6. Emily

October 30th, 2015 at 7:39 pm

getting to celebrate fall and Christmas in the same month? Hello, you just made me SO excited for November!! 🙂

October 30th, 2015 at 7:59 pm

I just love these posts of yours. I love the caramel apple spice-it's pretty much an obsession. 🙂 So exciting y'all are picking a name this month! Are y'all planning on sharing or waiting until he's born?

8. Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie

October 30th, 2015 at 9:55 pm

ah! Saying goodbye to so much good stuff while welcoming more good stuff! So exciting to pick a name for your baby!! 🙂

9. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

October 31st, 2015 at 1:01 am

Yes to all things Caramel Apple! Can't believe you only have 2 months left, hope it flies by!

10. Lindsay Latimer

October 31st, 2015 at 1:28 am

I love October and hate to see it go, but you make a pretty good case for November! 😉

11. Corina Nika

October 31st, 2015 at 8:49 am

Aw! A baby shower! How exciting 🙂 Can't believe how fast November arrived

12. jackie jade

October 31st, 2015 at 8:02 pm

ah i can't believe it's almost november – so crazy. i'm excited for thanksgiving and christmas but not excited for it getting colder.

13. katie // a touch of teal

November 1st, 2015 at 3:05 am

Ah I cannot believe November is here! Where does time go?!

​​xx katie // A Touch of Teal

14. Beka @ Sunshine to the Square Inch

November 1st, 2015 at 7:22 am

I love your list!

Keeping up with blogs in Myanmar was hard to do and I'm just now seeing that you are pregnant! I'm so excited for you!!! A big belated congrats. 🙂

15. Steph G

November 1st, 2015 at 2:22 pm

It's the most magical time of the year! Congrats on picking a name. 🙂

16. Laura Darling

November 2nd, 2015 at 3:31 am

You have a great month to look forward too! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and getting ready to settle on our new house on December 4th!!

17. Joey @ Hodgespodges

November 2nd, 2015 at 12:18 pm

YAY to all of these, especially naming the baby 🙂

18. Gabriella

November 2nd, 2015 at 12:28 pm

Love this post! I'm finally saying goodbye to a year and a half of long distance with my boyfriend. I can't wait to finally be back in the same state! Though I love fall, so I'm sad to be saying goodbye to the *best* season.

g.

November 13th, 2015 at 2:35 am

Yes, it's totally understandable if you can't run up five flights of stairs or carry all of the groceries in or anything else that you did before you were pregnant. 🙂 I'd be the same way, I think.

Two months!! I can't believe the baby is coming in two months!