Dear Pre-Pregnant Me.

1. Joey @ Hodgespodges

October 16th, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Oh girlfriend this is absolutely wonderful. I'm very much in the "don't need/want a baby" phase and feel like I'd probably have a similar reaction if I found myself pregnant–but I've always said if it happens it happens. Love this!

2. Rachel

October 16th, 2015 at 1:34 pm

I personally love this. We're starting the baby conversation in my house and while I know we both want children, I often worry what having them will do for our lifestyle. We love traveling, we love doing new and different things whenever we feel like it and I know it will be different once there are little ones to think about. Plus with my husband being in the military, there's always a wrinkle or two in every plan. But I take a lot of comfort in knowing that other people think about that as well and so many couples seem to make the transition just fine.

3. Kaliwood

October 16th, 2015 at 2:35 pm

"Because your moments of clarity are coming."

Beautifully written! Love this!

October 16th, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Love this, I can't imagine all the emotions you've been through the past several months. You've got this gurlie, and you have an absolutely wonderful husband by your side every step of the way <3

Green Fashionista

5. Erin LFF

October 16th, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Your writing is always so beautiful- I love this post and I love your take on things. Thank you also for reminding me that NO ONE knows everything about taking care of a baby- I know I don't ha!

6. Anonymous

October 16th, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Oh this is incredible! Thank you SO much for writing it! That little guy is going to have an amazing mama!

Lauren šŸ™‚
    ohheyilikethat.blogspot.com

October 16th, 2015 at 4:58 pm

So beautiful, Chelsea. I had to keep myself from crying (only because I'm in a public place! lol). I loved the part about beer and sushi-I think I will miss having sushi the most!

8. Paige @ Reasons to Come Home

October 16th, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Love this! All the feels. As someone who hopes to get pregnant soon, I already miss beer.

9. Cassie Lee @ Sage the Blog

October 16th, 2015 at 7:45 pm

This is amazing, such a great summary of feelings. Sending to a friend who had a surprise pregnancy too.

10. Michelle

October 16th, 2015 at 9:07 pm

This is so true and spot on. And really about the beer. Pregnancy is the one time I really felt like I needed a drink but couldn't have one.

October 17th, 2015 at 12:25 am

This is such an amazing letter, so so cute!

12. M

October 17th, 2015 at 3:45 am

I absolutely love this. I have no idea what you're going through, but you've just given me a little peek into what you're experiencing, and I think you sound so so happy.

-M
    The Life of Little Me

13. Mar Ward

October 17th, 2015 at 1:17 pm

I LOVE this! I think my letter would be very similar. While it wasn't exactly in the cards right now, we're making it in the cards. While we may not have a single clue about how to be parents, we'll learn as we go. So excited for you!

14. Kaitlyn Danielle

October 17th, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Awe, so perfect though. Like you said, no one really knows until they've been there, done that. Congratulations on your pregnancy! All that matters is your own happiness and remember, everything happens for a reason šŸ™‚

Kaitlyn @ http://kaitlyn-danielle.blogspot.com

15. savana duncan

October 17th, 2015 at 5:25 pm

This is so perfect and so true! I was a mess when I found out I was pregnant with my son, but I couldn't imagine life without him now!

16. Kristin DiCristofano

October 17th, 2015 at 5:29 pm

I love this! Thanks for sharing!

17. Erica Ashley

October 17th, 2015 at 8:33 pm

Love your letter! You are a great writer and I love your take on things šŸ™‚

18. Evelina

October 17th, 2015 at 10:06 pm

I love this! I think about how pregnancy will alter our lives all the time. It's like the future is talking to me! haha

19. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

October 19th, 2015 at 12:25 am

Such a cute letter. It is okay to have the fear, because it is life changing even if it is for the better. It is change and that is scary. You can totally do it though.

20. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

October 19th, 2015 at 12:53 am

I may have to steal this idea of writing a letter to my "normal" self. I mean, pre-pregnant me. It's so amazing how all of the sudden all your plans and dreams change and you just can't imagine not including a little one in your plans at this time next year. And yet, as much as you already love this little one and can't imagine life without them… life without a glass of wine is just… torture!

21. Yelle T

October 20th, 2015 at 11:35 pm

i'm a little late on this post but i wanted to read it when i could give it my full attention. chris' reaction with "nothing else matters" ? so perfect. xo!

22. Sarah @ Sometimes Photojenik

October 23rd, 2015 at 10:10 pm

oh my gosh I loved reading this! Such a unique perspective on pregnancy!

23. Rachel Gault

October 26th, 2015 at 10:42 pm

So many emotions! So excited for you and the next chapter of your life – even though it was unplanned (like most things in life are)!