A Love Letter to Fall.

1. Helene in Between

October 23rd, 2015 at 1:24 pm

ahh i love this!! and now i think i need a hot cup of something after reading 🙂

2. Jessie @ Just Jessie

October 23rd, 2015 at 1:39 pm

I love the changing of the leaves – it's so beautiful! And I love it when we actually get a fall haha … sometimes Wisconsin is just Summmmmmmmmer -> Winter. 🙂 This year we've actually had the wonderful crisp weather and I'm loving it!

3. Emily

October 23rd, 2015 at 1:41 pm

"I'm in love with how alive everything makes me feel in the fall." <<<you summed up all my feelings about fall right there!! Love this.

4. Anonymous

October 23rd, 2015 at 1:44 pm

Love fall! Love everything you mentioned. Snuggled under a quilt right now doing some blogging with the windows wide open…and the furnace kicked on! LOL

5. P!nky

October 23rd, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Love everything about this. You have such a wonderful way with words and all the feels.

6. Rachel

October 23rd, 2015 at 2:26 pm

The cool weather is definitely a favorite, especially after North Carolina summers.

October 23rd, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Yes to all the warm soups and chilis and amazing smells!

Green Fashionista

8. Becca

October 23rd, 2015 at 6:58 pm

I just need it to cool down a liiiiittle more!

October 23rd, 2015 at 7:12 pm

I love fall too, the changing leaves seem so magical every year…they never become "normal" to me, I'm consistently in awe!

10. katie // a touch of teal

October 23rd, 2015 at 9:05 pm

I love how crisp the air is! It makes you feel like you're alive. I also love it because my birthday is in the fall :]

​​xx katie // A Touch of Teal

11. Sarah @ Sometimes Photojenik

October 23rd, 2015 at 10:07 pm

I can't really add anything to your list because you said it all! If I had to pick my top two things, it's the changing leaves and the slight chill in the air!

12. Brooke

October 25th, 2015 at 3:31 pm

I love fall too! It's just so cozy and I always think of fall as a time for a fresh start. And then there's the pumpkin pie!!

13. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

October 25th, 2015 at 10:36 pm

I love everything about Fall including the leaves changing colors, the crispness in the air enough for sweaters, apple picking and Halloween!

14. Rachel Gault

October 26th, 2015 at 10:40 pm

I love fall! I wish we felt a little more of it weather-wise in Florida!

November 13th, 2015 at 2:28 am

"I'm in love with how alive everything makes me feel in the fall. The colors, the smells, the sounds. They're all so extremely alive." <– THIS! Yes!!