29 Weeks: Things I want to remember.

1. Margaret

October 29th, 2015 at 1:13 pm

My glucose test is in a week…I better not have to stop eating copious amounts of sugar. This baby has given me a major sweet tooth!!

Good luck with the interviews! Ohio is fun šŸ™‚

2. P!nky

October 29th, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Congrats on passing, lady!!!!

3. Malwina Julia

October 29th, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Great post, and amzing photos ! ā™„ I have a request of that clicking in the most recent entry (dresslink) ? šŸ™‚ I will be very grateful šŸ™‚
    Best, Malwina

ā™„ my blog ā™„

4. Michelle A

October 29th, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I brought my own pillow (with a patterned case, so they couldn't try to claim I was stealing a hospital pillow) and I wore my own gown during delivery too because I didn't want my picture taken in a frumpy hospital gown! (vain much? i know, i know) so if you want to bring your own sheets, you bring your own sheets girlfriend! just don't have your heart set on bringing them back home, they may get a wee bit stained..
    and if you happen to want to wear your own gown, you can totally modify a normal gown to make it hospital (aka IV and possible epidural) friendly, so don't get sucked into the million dollar gowns they sell online!

5. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

October 29th, 2015 at 3:17 pm

I've heard the glucose tests are awful!

6. Erin LFF

October 29th, 2015 at 3:23 pm

Yay for passing! I've heard of lots of friends bring their own pillows and sometimes a blanket, so I say bring whatever yo uwant!!! šŸ™‚

7. Irene Thayer

October 29th, 2015 at 6:25 pm

Great post dear! Have a nice day:)

irenethayer.com

8. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

October 29th, 2015 at 6:34 pm

You'll want your own pillow and I also brought a throw blanket. I can't believe how close you are getting! Such a good attitude about the various interviews.

9. Lindsay Latimer

October 30th, 2015 at 1:38 am

Oh my gosh! He will be here before you know it! You guys are going through such exciting things.

10. Joey @ Hodgespodges

October 30th, 2015 at 10:06 am

Oh no! I'm so sorry about the opening being moved back–and girl, people bring all kinds of weird stuff to the hospital for "comfort" for "baby." I say if you want to bring your own sheets, DO IT šŸ™‚

October 30th, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Yay for passing the test, and boo that the wing is opening two weeks after your due date now! Hope the interviews are going well and you are having fun exploring new places. šŸ™‚

12. The Lady Okie

November 1st, 2015 at 2:24 pm

getting close to baby watch time! Exciting! You're so cute!

13. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

November 4th, 2015 at 7:40 pm

You guys are so cute with your pumpkins! Bummer on the hospital but I bet you won't even know the difference. I'm trying to figure out what my emotions/expectations/etc are for labor/delivery/hospital/etc and I can't figure it out. So many unknowns.

November 13th, 2015 at 2:32 am

Yay for passing your glucose test! And that's too bad about the hospital wing. But I guess, like your doctor said, your team is better than the thread count. šŸ™‚