25 Weeks: Things I Want to Remember + HAPPY OCTOBER!

1. Kate Mitchell

October 1st, 2015 at 12:42 pm

October 1-January 1 is my favorite time of the year! I'm so happy that it's October. But I can't imagine how wonderful and wonderfully terrifying this time of the year feels for you. You're due 2 weeks after Christmas?! Then this time must be extra amazing (and, again, terrifying).

October 1st, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Happy October gurlie! And yay for registering and Starbucks fall cups. I was so bummed that my Starbucks didn't get the festive cups, and I got a plain ol' white one yesterday šŸ˜›

Green Fashionista

3. P!nky

October 1st, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Happy October, lady! Exciting about registering!!!!

4. Treasure Tromp

October 1st, 2015 at 3:04 pm

I love October but clearly December is the superior month šŸ™‚ I hope that you had fun registering!

5. Kristen @ See You In A Porridge

October 1st, 2015 at 3:11 pm

aw how exciting, and how fun registering with your mom. lots of fun and exciting (and terrifying) things coming up!

6. A Worker at Home

October 1st, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Happy October!! I'm due about a week after you and I've been having those same feelings of slight panic thinking about how fast these next 3 (AMAZING) months are going to go! It truly is the best time of year!

7. Becoming A Heath

October 1st, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Happy October! I got up this morning shouting about it being October, it's my favorite. Yey for registering! That's so exciting, those 15 weeks will be here before you know it. I'm celebrating by putting on my favorite Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus!

8. Kate

October 1st, 2015 at 4:39 pm

This is also my favorite time of year–Christmas is the absolute best! All the warm, fuzzy feelings. We started our registry the other day and it was kind of overwhelming, but we still had fun!

9. nelle monaco

October 1st, 2015 at 4:52 pm

everything about this is so much what i am feeling… i love being able to experience this journey with you! those are my three favorite months and in the SAME exact order ā™„ I love that you registered together and 15 seems like the smallest number. wow. xo

10. Tabitha Lee

October 1st, 2015 at 7:24 pm

I am totally digging this. I am counting down to December myself. The only thing stoping me from wanting it to be here already is my upcoming cruise. Cannot rush that. haha.

October 1st, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Happy October! Such a wonderful time of year! Can't wait to see photos of you and your little one this time next year. šŸ™‚

12. Jackie @ A Better Me

October 1st, 2015 at 8:09 pm

There is something so special about this time of year. Labor Day. Halloween. Thanksgiving. Christmas. New Years. It really is the best time of year!

13. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

October 1st, 2015 at 9:46 pm

I also LOVE this time of year…it gives me a sense of renewal. You have so many exciting times coming, I hope you get all the time you need to enjoy them all. Take it all in…what a cute picture of you and your mom!

14. Caitlin Elizabeth

October 1st, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Looks like you and your mom had so much fun registering together! I loveee this time of year too, it's even better because my birthday is this month!

15. Amanda

October 2nd, 2015 at 12:37 am

Such a cute photo of you and your mom! That must have been such a special adventure for you two šŸ™‚

16. Annie

October 2nd, 2015 at 12:43 am

Chelsea, I didn't realize you were pregnant! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

17. Steph G

October 2nd, 2015 at 1:29 am

Yay for getting registered! That's awesome that you got to do that with your mom!

18. Megan Elizabeth

October 2nd, 2015 at 4:51 am

just register for everything. take back what looks like it came from space. miss your face.

19. Morgan Gifford

October 2nd, 2015 at 5:27 am

I love October and the whole October-December time period. It's amazing! And registering is so much fun!
    Morgan | theradwife.blogspot.com

20. Joey @ Hodgespodges

October 2nd, 2015 at 11:21 am

Happy October beautiful girl!!

21. Laura Darling

October 2nd, 2015 at 12:16 pm

So fun that you're so excited for the next three months! You have a lot to look forward to for sure! šŸ™‚

October 2nd, 2015 at 3:28 pm

These are my favorite months too. How crazy that your little guy is due two weeks after Christmas! That's so exciting!

23. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

October 3rd, 2015 at 10:20 pm

It's such an exciting and busy time of year! How crazy that just two weeks after Christmas you'll get your best gift yet. Glad you had fun registering with your mom. I love sharing all baby planning with mine, it's like wedding planning all over again!

24. Hot Tea and the Empty Seat

October 7th, 2015 at 12:59 pm

You registered!!! Yay!! I can't wait to register. Our reveal is on the 23rd and after that, I'm hitting up target like nobody's business! šŸ™‚ so cool that we are so close in our own pregnancies. You're a bit over a month ahead of me.. So you can tell me what to do and what not to do when our babies come šŸ˜‰ haha.